Create Account

Why Is It...

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Jan 27 2013, 09:32 PM

So you agree we should allow cheaters to keep being given more chances?

I think we should have more of a no tolerance policy personally...however that works both ways, for cheaters and also for those that continuously cause issues on this site.

Would you not agree this would be good?

Quote:Originally posted by Aaron "AAA" Allen@Jan 27 2013, 11:31 PM
I wouldn't know, but i do know alot of leagues don't survive a couple seasons, so being part of one that has is a privilege, not a right.

Too many people on this site forget that.
So is having a job on said boards and abusing that right to the point where you're barred from having a job only to revoke it 3 seasons later is asinine. I personally would prefer it to go to someone who hasn't had a chance than someone who's messed up 3-4 Times to be quite honest

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Aaron "AAA" Allen@Jan 27 2013, 11:34 PM

I think we should have more of a no tolerance policy personally...however that works both ways, for cheaters and also for those that continuously cause issues on this site.

Would you not agree this would be good?

Yes. Which is why Crasher, Meg and Bill were all banned, given maybe one or two chances each. However Abdalla has been given at least 3 chances, I don't recall all the instances.

Like I said, he should be happy to still be here let alone being handed jobs every other season.

Quote:Originally posted by Boon@Jan 27 2013, 09:34 PM

You are absolutely correct.  It is a privilege so when someone gets caught cheating why don't their privileges get revoked?  People are saying Deezy deserves it, or it is now his right. 

He was punished and it was explicitly noted in the punishment he is to not hold a position of power including co-gm or gm and 2 of the 6 commissioners decided it was okay now.

He should be grateful that he was allowed to stay in the league after wasting everyone's time and an entire season worth of SHL hockey.

I see your point, but at what point do we forgive and realize the person has repented for the crimes they did?

I mean in the last 4 seasons has Deezy not be a good member? At what time do we give him another chance? Never? When we give so many others 2nd, 3rd, 4th, chances? We need to be fair to all sides not just some.

Why is no one getting mad at Darian for picking Deezy? He was the one who picked him out of all the applicants.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 77
37-16-2
Regular Season - [G 3] [A 14] [Pts 17] [+/- +19] [PIM 18] [Hits 33] [SB 156]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

I see a Problem Deezy being the Head GM but a Co-GM, no and the whole point of a Punishment is to learn your lesson and i am 100% certain Deezy has learned his lesson from all the punishments he has taken in his SHL career. And so far he has yet to cheat in what 4-5 seasons, not even a scent of him cheating and i an pretty sure Deezy is being watched careful by a lot of people for any signs of him cheating, give this man the chance to hell this league again as he was good at it.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Aaron "AAA" Allen@Jan 27 2013, 11:37 PM

I see your point, but at what point do we forgive and realize the person has repented for the crimes they did?

I mean in the last 4 seasons has Deezy not be a good member? At what time do we give him another chance? Never? When we give so many others 2nd, 3rd, 4th, chances? We need to be fair to all sides not just some.
Who have we given 4 chances to? Chris R, Bill, Meg all got 2-3 chances, Jack crasher didn't even get two. Nobody has gotten more chances than deezy and he's continued to make the commissioners regret it

Quote:Originally posted by Aaron "AAA" Allen@Jan 27 2013, 11:37 PM

At what point do we say enough is enough? He was forgiven 4 times by allowing him to stay here.

Look, I don't hate Deezy, he's actually a good member, but if you make a mistake 4 times, I don't believe you deserve another chance.

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsyhasballsy@Jan 27 2013, 10:38 PM
I see a Problem Deezy being the Head GM but a Co-GM, no and the whole point of a Punishment is to learn your lesson and i am 100% certain Deezy has learned his lesson from all the punishments he has taken in his SHL career. And so far he has yet to cheat in what 4-5 seasons, not even a scent of him cheating and i an pretty sure Deezy is being watched careful by a lot of people for any signs of him cheating, give this man the chance to hell this league again as he was good at it.
Shouldn't he have learned his lesson after cheating the 1st time?

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsyhasballsy@Jan 27 2013, 11:38 PM
He's been here since s4 he's been here 7 seasons and has had 3 major suspensions... and his last coming season 8-9

We all make mistakes and though i take your word he has had several issue, i, being here from S8 don't remember any of them and maybe that is why i am thinking this way.

Quote:Originally posted by Harr1son56@Jan 27 2013, 09:40 PM

Shouldn't he have learned his lesson after cheating the 1st time?

Really i remember his Suspension being right after another, plus the whole rigging thing was a mistake that he didnt know the affects of it on the sim engine. Again he is a Co-GM and would be watched afterwards by everyone if he does become Co-GM and he will not cheat.

I love how half of u weren't here for this. Only ones who were was Nate, stud and idot (didn't read whole thread yet)

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

Quote:Originally posted by coolstar87@Jan 27 2013, 09:45 PM
I love how half of u weren't here for this. Only ones who were was Nate, stud and idot (didn't read whole thread yet)
And myself.

Quote:Originally posted by Aaron "AAA" Allen@Jan 27 2013, 09:37 PM

I am pretty sure him being allowed to stay in the SHL is his second (and third) chance. He was forgiven since he was allowed to stay, and yes, he has been a good member since.

He cheated in the NWJHL (I don't know how, others are saying he did), he knowingly stole from the bank to directly benefit his player, and rigged the sSim engine in favor of his team. Rigging the sim has gotten people suspended permanently if I am not mistaken (isn't that what Gibson did?).

Like I said, he should be grateful he is still in the league. An entire season is forfeit since he rigged during his time as simmer.