Create Account

Why Is It...

Quote:Originally posted by coolstar87@Jan 27 2013, 10:45 PM
I love how half of u weren't here for this. Only ones who were was Nate, stud and idot (didn't read whole thread yet)

I love how you think this is relevant.

Quote:Originally posted by Boon@Jan 27 2013, 09:46 PM

I am pretty sure him being allowed to stay in the SHL is his second (and third) chance.  He was forgiven since he was allowed to stay, and yes, he has been a good member. 

He cheated in the NWJHL (I don't know how, others are saying he did), he knowingly stole from the bank to directly benefit his player, and rigged the sSim engine in favor of his team.  Rigging the sim has gotten people suspended permanently if I am not mistaken (isn't that what Gibson did?).

Like I said, he should be grateful he is still in the league.  An entire season is forfeit since he rigged during his time as simmer.

The Difference Between Gibsin Rigging and Deezy Rigging, is that Gibson Rigged On Purpose and Deezy Rigged by mistake.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by coolstar87@Jan 27 2013, 11:45 PM
I love how half of u weren't here for this. Only ones who were was Nate, stud and idot (didn't read whole thread yet)
As was I. I was the one who suspended him the second time... the ones opposed to it are the ones who were here from what I've seen

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsyhasballsy@Jan 27 2013, 09:50 PM

The Difference Between Gibsin Rigging and Deezy Rigging, is that Gibson Rigged On Purpose and Deezy Rigged by mistake.

I am sorry, changing your teams strategies when no other team has the capability to do so is cheating on purpose. No way around that.

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Jan 27 2013, 11:48 PM

I love how you think this is relevant.
Well, the fact that u weren't even here when this happened doesn't help ur cause and ur arguments, yes, they may be good points, but, why don't you let the ppl who were here fight this one and for once , not make it about u.

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

Quote:Originally posted by coolstar87@Jan 27 2013, 11:53 PM

Well, the fact that u weren't even here when this happened doesn't help ur cause and ur arguments, yes, they may be good points, but, why don't you let the ppl who were here fight this one and for once , not make it about u.

kk

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Boon@Jan 27 2013, 09:51 PM

I am sorry, changing your teams strategies when no other team has the capability to do so is cheating on purpose.  No way around that.

He didnt know that it would make his team unstoppable.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by coolstar87@Jan 27 2013, 10:53 PM

Okay fine... Well in that case, pretty much everyone who was here (Nate, Stud, Maxy, JT) is against him getting the job again..

Quote:Originally posted by Boon@Jan 27 2013, 09:46 PM

I am pretty sure him being allowed to stay in the SHL is his second (and third) chance.  He was forgiven since he was allowed to stay, and yes, he has been a good member since.

He cheated in the NWJHL (I don't know how, others are saying he did), he knowingly stole from the bank to directly benefit his player, and rigged the sSim engine in favor of his team.  Rigging the sim has gotten people suspended permanently if I am not mistaken (isn't that what Gibson did?).

Like I said, he should be grateful he is still in the league.  An entire season is forfeit since he rigged during his time as simmer.

I don't recall any cheating in the past 4 seasons, as he was forced to recreate in S8 NWJHL (its almost S12 now), as I was his teammate, so I know this.

To me this shows he has learned from his mistake and should be given another chance...that is just my opinion. Also a Co-GM has no real power, I was one, he doesn't have the right to do trades, or anything if the GM doesn't want him to besides be a good LR influence.

So really I don't see the reason to keep holding a grudge, though perhaps those people who were caught up in these issue, as I wasn't, can understandable still have a bitter taste in their mouth.

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsyhasballsy@Jan 27 2013, 11:50 PM

Bull but sorry he knew what he was doing

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Jan 27 2013, 11:54 PM

Okay fine... Well in that case, pretty much everyone who was here (Nate, Stud, Maxy, JT) is against him getting the job again..
Yup, okay sure, good for them. I'm against them arguing but I respect their arguments, but the fact is, u keep bringing up suspensions, and arguing stuff u weren't here for, so please stop

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Jan 27 2013, 11:54 PM

[Image: 643568081_ef9e56a8e82.jpg]

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by coolstar87@Jan 27 2013, 10:53 PM

Sounds like you have no argument so you are trying to get rid of people you are arguing with.

Quote:Originally posted by Aaron "AAA" Allen@Jan 27 2013, 11:55 PM

I don't recall any cheating in the past 4 seasons, as he was forced to recreate in S8 NWJHL (its almost S12 now), as I was his teammate, so I know this.

To me this shows he has learned from his mistake and should be given another chance...that is just my opinion. Also a Co-GM has no real power, I was one, he doesn't have the right to do trades, or anything if the GM doesn't want him to besides be a good LR influence.

So really I don't see the reason to keep holding a grudge, though perhaps those people who were caught up in these issue, as I wasn't, can understandable still have a bitter taste in their mouth.

I told him not to but he still left that bitter taste in my mouth :(

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsyhasballsy@Jan 27 2013, 09:54 PM

He didnt know that it would make his team unstoppable.

It did and he did know. He cheated in the Sim. He rigged so his team would have an illegal and unfair advantage over every other team. It cost the league big time.