Quote:Originally posted by BasedMinkus@Jan 28 2013, 12:01 AM

AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT  Angry

lol sorry I forgot. Who r u

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Jan 27 2013, 11:59 PM

:lol:

Yeah, that was obviously an attempt to make the thread about me.  Rolleyes
Yup, not only this thread too, it got brought up again in the green situation too

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Jan 27 2013, 09:02 PM

lol sorry I forgot. Who r u

Pens 2 - Sens 1

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Jan 28 2013, 01:01 AM

I already miss the Black Knight. He was my favourite Blizzard :(
Ya nurmi, i am also the sexiest blizzard. No one will ever be as sexy of a beast as me in the league. I do miss you in our locker room doe numri!!!!!

Quote:Originally posted by coolstar87@Jan 27 2013, 11:02 PM

Yup, not only this thread too, it got brought up again in the green situation too
No we brought up our situation because it was similar to Greens since TPE was taken for both yet he was given a lot less of an suspension than us.

Quote:Originally posted by Harr1son56@Jan 28 2013, 12:00 AM

He picked him after the league aka 2 guys gave him permission to pick him but we are arguing the league decision. If the league said no than he wouldn't have picked him and nothing would have come from it.

Really, that's your argument? The decision was still completely on Darian, whether or not they allowed Deezy to be picked.

By your logic, if Darian doesn't pick Deezy, nothing comes of it either.

You guys had no problem jumping on Hallsy when he picked him so why did you come straight after us when Darian did? I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that you're still upset about you suspension. Nothing to do with that at all...

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 77
37-16-2
Regular Season - [G 3] [A 14] [Pts 17] [+/- +19] [PIM 18] [Hits 33] [SB 156]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by BasedMinkus@Jan 28 2013, 12:02 AM

Pens 2 - Sens 1

I can accept the loss. We got the point, Andy's GAA and Sv% barely got hurt, plus the shootout was intense

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Jan 28 2013, 12:04 AM

Really, that's your argument? The decision was still completely on Darian, whether or not they allowed Deezy to be picked.

You guys had no problem jumping on Hallsy when he picked him so why did you come straight after us when Darian did? I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that you're still upset about you suspension. Nothing to do with that at all...

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/81GQqqv4Mzs"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/81GQqqv4Mzs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Jan 27 2013, 09:04 PM

I can accept the loss. We got the point, Andy's GAA and Sv% barely got hurt, plus the shootout was intense

Ya, Fleury fails so hard lol

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by coolstar87@Jan 27 2013, 11:02 PM

- In this thread it was to point out how this hiring defeats the purpose of the punishment, since people claimed "he hadn't cheated recently" in a nutshell

- In the Green suspension thread, it was to compare a 7 TPE "steal" versus a 109 TPE "steal" and how they got similar punishments.

Quote:Originally posted by BasedMinkus@Jan 28 2013, 12:06 AM

Ya, Fleury fails so hard lol

He played a great game. Won't lie, that puck on the line rattled me :(

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Jan 27 2013, 11:56 PM

I told him not to but he still left that bitter taste in my mouth :(

I was reading reading reading Aggrieved :lol: Aggrieved

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Jan 27 2013, 11:04 PM

Yeah I am still pissed that the guys who created this fucking league play favourites and look away suspensions for people they like or if it affects their team but when it comes to others they don't know they have no problem giving them the death penalty. What would have happened if I ask to pick Deezy for co GM, probably would have been told no and given the reason pointed out but once one of the site owners' buddy wants to do it they are all for it and look past his previous suspension. Fucking dictatorship too, we have no say in shit no matter how much evidence we have.

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Jan 28 2013, 12:04 AM

Because this place is a popularity contest and people hate Darain less than Hallsy.