Create Account

Commissioner! Click here and win a free trip to China.

People ARE allowed to bank TPE. They do it for regression and pure enjoyment. Its YOUR choice if you spend it. If you do, you improve. If you dont, youll improve later. However, IF YOU DONT - your TPE clearly wont increase as it hasnt been added onto your player.

So my question, why is Bleak unable to be sent down IF he simply banks it? He wouldnt go over the cap of 324 TPE that YOU put in place, and would simply save it up so he can put it into place in S13.

Therefore, no rules are broken - nor are loopholes taken. Its the exact same as anyone else saving up and spending later. The rules prevent players going over 324 TOE as it would give a large unfair advantage.. However, Bleak wouldnt be above 324.. So whats the problem? :lol:

Also, Im not bitching nor do I want a smart ass comment or remark. Im not looking to start anything or cause holy hell to break loose. Simply bringing up a question and want an answer. With my above statement, I see no reasoning in it not being allowed.

If he has less than the limit applied to his player than I don't see the problem. He'll just have to claim his unused TPE later and then apply them.

As long as he stays below the limit while in the NWJHL then yeah it should be legal imo.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Aight here is the scoop:

Before draft day I told every general manager that I was going to be sent down. That was why there was banked TPE. I did not go over the 324TPE limit until I had Whaler LR access. Therefore I was legitimately sent down and so I spent my points that put me over the 324 mark.

My send down date was draft day. If I do the math and correctly show how many points I had before THIS DATE and it's under the 324 TPE restriction...I do not see why I cannot be sent down. Therefore any points after that point in time earned would of been acceptable and would of been able to be applied to exceed the 324 limit.

Wolf and I had a huge series planned to promote the Panthers, the Whalers, and ourselves. We were going to do a series of articles about our experience being sent down and the chance for the cup -- with us leading the team to victory. That was all for naught because the rules were somehow changed after I was sent down. I originally did not want to fight this but for the Whalers and, of course, my good friend Wolf...I see they really want me to play for their team or in Wolf's case be on his line.

I don't want to provide the evidence that it was quite yet because I know a lot of arguments I do say are usually left unheard or ignored. Therefore I will wait for the ruling then provide the evidence.

It's a loophole trying to be used. And I'm not standing for it. Why should Bleak pretend he is at 324 then add 50 TPE the second he gets sent down? Where is the fairness? Banked TPE count toward your TPE even if not applied to your player.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@Jan 28 2013, 02:23 AM
If he has less than the limit applied to his player than I don't see the problem. He'll just have to claim his unused TPE later and then apply them.

As long as he stays below the limit while in the NWJHL then yeah it should be legal imo.

It's exactly what I did. I am being told that I was banking TPE and therefore cannot be sent down. I dont want to start a shitshow so I'll let the commissioners make the final decision and be happy with it.

Too be honest , I feel like I owe the Whalers something due to the unforeseen suspension that I had (and still have to) serve.

but then must hit the regression too on the banked TPE of the old players! that is unfair too! Wink

if you want fairness .... then please for all sections! not what you want! :lol:

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Not to mention Bleak also lied to me about permission he received to be sent down.

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Jan 28 2013, 02:26 AM
It's a loophole trying to be used. And I'm not standing for it. Why should Bleak pretend he is at 324 then add 50 TPE the second he gets sent down? Where is the fairness? Banked TPE count toward your TPE even if not applied to your player.

My send down date was the date of the draft, therefore it would of easily been under the 324 point total. From that point on I earned 21 (training camp) and 16 (Mock draft points), which put me over the 324 cap.

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Jan 28 2013, 02:28 AM
Not to mention Bleak also lied to me about permission he received to be sent down.

Pardon? I had received permission to be sent down from the day of the draft. McZ can testify this.

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Jan 28 2013, 12:26 AM

He wouldnt add the 50TPE.. Did you read my post at all..? Hed remain at 324 and add it at seasons end.

And thas terrific.. But the TPE is BANKED. It wont be improving his player.. THUS.. Not giving him an unfair advantage.

Quote:Originally posted by Chris-McZehrl@Jan 28 2013, 02:28 AM
but then must hit the regression too on the banked TPE of the old players! that is unfair too! Wink

if you want fairness .... then please for all sections! not what you want! :lol:

Chris; regression and NWJHL send down aren't even related. Banked TPE is created for players to save up for regression so it defeats the purpose if it counts...we have a cap on the TPE of players in juniors and if I have to change the rule to be as soon as you hit 325 you're out I will...people trying to abuse the system and then attack the commissioners sickens me. This rule is specific to NWJHL send-downs so yes I can make the rule specific to this if I want to.

Quote:Originally posted by Chris-McZehrl@Jan 28 2013, 12:28 AM

Yeahthat

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Jan 27 2013, 11:26 PM
I say that the way we should do it is:

You need to stay under the TPE limit the entire time you are in the NWJHL, not just as you get sent down. He can bank as many points as he wants, but can only apply them when he gets called up (and if he does, he can't be sent back down). As long as he stays under 324 every game in the NWJHL he should be fine, if we revise the rule. The second he actually goes over 324, he needs to be called up.

But that rule should be discussed between me, you, and Toast. But this rule works a little like the VHLM. As long as he doesn't get an unfair advantage it's fine

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Jan 28 2013, 02:30 AM

I say that the way we should do it is:

You need to stay under the TPE limit the entire time you are in the NWJHL, not just as you get sent down. He can bank as many points as he wants, but can only apply them when he gets called up (and if he does, he can't be sent back down). As long as he stays under 324 every game in the NWJHL he should be fine, if we revise the rule. The second he actually goes over 324, he needs to be called up.

But that rule should be discussed between me, you, and Toast

Also not what his intentions were though but yes this will be discussed but nothing will be overturned.

I think he means he wouldn't use the tpe he'd stay at 324 for the whole season and then use the tpe he earned at the end of the season as long as he stays at 324 throughout the season imo he should be sent down

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]