Create Account

Competition - 15,000,000 Prize Pool! Posted on behalf of Bleak

*****LOOK UP! POSTED ON BEHALF OF BLEAK!*****

Hey guys, as you all know that I am suspended. I do not mean any ill will with what at I said but at the same time I do not regret it. Sure I might of crossed the line but at the same time, I've experienced many wrongs by the members on this site. For those who are wondering about the rumors, yes I am quitting and I am going to the VHL under a brand new name. No one will know that it is me! No one .

I enjoyed our conversations when they flowed properly without people trying to derail the thread by flaming me or repeatably calling me a 'mother fucker' because of a joke thread I made. A lot of you did give me something to work towards and I hope to be a better person because of it.

Alright, here is what I am doing for you guys.

I will be awarding each best answer 2M and the best overall response the rest of my back account (6.5-7M). Please keep this post civil as possible and answer each question!

Question 1:
Post something funny that has happened to you. This can be a joke that was said or a very odd situation.

Question 2:
As you may know, I am about improving my quality of life and I try to help people see that mindset. What I want from you is a genuine response on how you can improve your own life and improve your own character.

Question 3:
The league is at a transition state right now and for the most part the commissioners do an excellent job with the amount of bullshit and stress they deal with. What is your honest suggestion on how to improve the league by solving certain problems?

Question 4:
This is a suggestion from GoB, he was wondering. What did you guys like and dislike about me? Please no sucking up, I would honestly like to know this question.

Enjoy guys, dead line is on the 3rd of February.

wait. what... you are leaving?

do we post this here? I need money i like

You'resuspended?

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Y no give to panthers team bank???

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Questions 3: What did u like/dislike about me.

A: Bleak i dont really know u but man, u spoke out whatever u wanted whenever. despite crossing the line several times ur a strong guy who doesnt take shit from anyone. And thats a good thing. U were honest and active. Sometimes u went overboard and said unnecessary things and that what i dislike. U went a bit to overboard. But u were a fesity guy and u have a strong character, u just need some tweaking and u can become alot better. People learn from there mistakes, and im sure u just did. Ur a more mature person now. but still stay strong and dont take shit from anyone but dont go crazy and start cussing every single person and go overbeard. No need to start unneccary fights. chill with it. Gl in ur future man.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jan 31 2013, 06:40 PM
wait. what... you are leaving?

Bleak:

Yes I am leaving! Everyone can start jumping for joy now xD

And yes, post in this thread.

Rolleyes

I called it.

Great pick, Panthers.

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Jan 31 2013, 05:46 PM

Bleak:

Yes I am leaving! Everyone can start jumping for joy now xD

And yes, post in this thread.
Dont leave Bleak!!!! Fuck da Haters

Ok I'm on my phone so maybe I'm missing something, is this posted by gifter of bikes or bleak? In confused, please don't leave GOB

Lol enjoy the VHL. You're all about discussion, they got nun'a dat.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jan 31 2013, 06:50 PM
Ok I'm on my phone so maybe I'm missing something, is this posted by gifter of bikes or bleak? In confused, please don't leave GOB

As Bleak's agent, I am posting this on his behalf.

Quote:Originally posted by BeeDub@Jan 31 2013, 06:50 PM
Lol enjoy the VHL. You're all about discussion, they got nun'a dat.
They have discussion just not a lot of random meaningless discussion, but yeah I don't see bleaks personality type meshing well there. One wrong move by him and they'll pick him apart the same way they did Hamza and Meg

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Jan 31 2013, 06:52 PM

As Bleak's agent, I am posting this on his behalf.
God don't scare me like that.thanks for clarifying bud Smile

Everyone knows he is joining VHL.. how will no one know who he is?

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3