Create Account

Minnesota Chiefs Championship Press Conference

The SHL is investigating several Minnesota Chiefs players for banned substances, no word on if they must forfeit games played by those players in the playoffs. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Congratulations to the Chiefs!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Quote:Originally posted by Duey722@Mar 28 2013, 05:04 AM
The SHL is investigating several Minnesota Chiefs players for banned substances, no word on if they must forfeit games played by those players in the playoffs. :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Good luck... We clean our systems very well after doping.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

'grats Chiefs, well deserved Chiefs

Fanfuckingtastic! Congratulations Chiefs!

When I decided to retire, I thought to myself, "I should have stayed put if I knew I was gonna do this." That voice in my head was right. I'm glad you guys won it again.

Quote:Originally posted by Duey722@Mar 28 2013, 08:04 AM
The SHL is investigating several Minnesota Chiefs players for banned substances, no word on if they must forfeit games played by those players in the playoffs. :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I'm so full of of substances that it's nearly impossible to know the legal from the illegal. Actually it's not that hard but they mask all of the performance enhancing substances.