Create Account

Witzel Calls it Quits Retirement

Quote:Originally posted by coolstar87@Mar 28 2013, 05:57 PM
I never played with u but I can tell u were a great guy. Byee :(
Same to you (& Pelly/Taron) Cheers

didnt always agree, but you were a good member.
you will be missed

I didn't like you much, but you were an asset to the site. Sad to see you leave.

Best of luck to whatever you pursue, I do hope you return some day.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

You're not allowed. I forbid you from leaving.v

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Bye Witz Cheers

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Nice Guy+Mar 28 2013, 06:07 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Nice Guy @ Mar 28 2013, 06:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->didnt always agree, but you were a good member.
you will be missed[/b]
Quote:Originally posted by Ace@Mar 28 2013, 06:10 PM<br />I didn't like you much, but you were an asset to the site. Sad to see you leave.

Best of luck to whatever you pursue, I do hope you return some day.
Cheers Thanks boys, Leafs >

Wink GL to you too.

<!--QuoteBegin-HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 28 2013, 06:13 PM
You're not allowed. I forbid you from leaving.v[/quote]
HFFO :( gonna miss you man <3

:(

Thanks for leading us to the cup in my first SHL season, it's gonna be hard to replace you.

And also, I'm mad at you because I now no longer have an excuse for why I should be on the 3rd line, now I get to underperform in the top 6 <_<

We've butted heads before but congrats on a good career man. Cheers Hope to see you around the boards down the road (if I'm still here lol).

This is the guy that brought me into the league and I thank him for it. Sad to see you go, Witz. Good luck in all things.

Sad to see you go, you were always a great member and teammate.

Sad to see you go Witz :(. You were the guy that brought me to Minny and it was so fun to have you in the locker-room and playing with you on the ice Smile... And, to be honest, winning the Cup with the Chiefs after you abandoned us was pretty fun as well :D. Good thing we got to reunite in Hamilton later on so I could be there for the last steps of your career!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Good Luck to you and your future endeavours!

Cheers

I'll fake saying good bye and being sad like many people in this thread but I wont so you should be thankful

Discord are for plebs

Sad to see the guy which had me drafted leave. :(

Best of luck, Witz. Cheers

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX+Mar 28 2013, 06:27 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RehnX @ Mar 28 2013, 06:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->:(

Thanks for leading us to the cup in my first SHL season, it's gonna be hard to replace you.

And also, I'm mad at you because I now no longer have an excuse for why I should be on the 3rd line, now I get to underperform in the top 6 <_<[/b]
:lol: Yeah, that cup run was awesome. Its time for the grasshopper to surpass the master Wink

lol that was lame, GL bud.

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Mar 28 2013, 06:29 PM<br />We've butted heads before but congrats on a good career man. Cheers Hope to see you around the boards down the road (if I'm still here lol).
Haha yeah, seems like i've gone at it with most people Lol. GL to you too, great member on here and VHL.

Quote:Originally posted by Tim Bisley@Mar 28 2013, 06:31 PM<br />This is the guy that brought me into the league and I thank him for it. Sad to see you go, Witz. Good luck in all things.
Ilike I remember your old username: abe Lincolns ghost :lol: keep it real man.

Quote:Originally posted by Backlund@Mar 28 2013, 06:34 PM<br />Sad to see you go, you were always a great member and teammate.
<3 great guy, had fun in Minny with ya

<!--QuoteBegin-OcAirlines@Mar 28 2013, 06:34 PM
Sad to see you go Witz :(. You were the guy that brought me to Minny and it was so fun to have you in the locker-room and playing with you on the ice Smile... And, to be honest, winning the Cup with the Chiefs after you abandoned us was pretty fun as well :D. Good thing we got to reunite in Hamilton later on so I could be there for the last steps of your career![/quote]
Yeah, I remember Boon and I always drafting the Firebirds players :lol: (you, JP, Parm, etc). Had a lot of good times on the same team as you, GL.