Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

so happy the Giants won it, I love seeing Bitch Brady all said and shit, makes me feel good.

The halftime show was good, infact it was the best halftime show since JT and Janet Jackson

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

The half time show was the worst thing I have ever seen at a super bowl. And I dont get all the hate on tom brady. He is a standup guy and a damn good football player. That said I was rooting for NY even though I didnt really care who won.

Wes Welker can go fuck himself.

as a matter of fact the whole offense can go fuck themselves.
(except for the o-line)

My ultimate hopes for the Pats this offseason are to re-sign Welker to a long-term contract (using the franchise tag if needed), draft one (or both) of either Dont'a Hightower or Mark Barron (maybe Janoris Jenkins if they can trade up but I can't see them doing that), and possibly sign Brandon Lloyd (Pats need a deep threat). Vincent Jackson would be nice, but I won't get my hopes up.

Also Chad Ochocinco is changing his name back to Chad Johnson.

Past players:
(S3) C/D - Turd Ferguson (HOF)
(S7) LW - Anton Wagner
(S13) RW - Christian Bauer
(S18) D - Turd Ferguson, Jr.
(S30) D - William Goddard

Quote:Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Feb 9 2012, 07:51 PM
My ultimate hopes for the Pats this offseason are to re-sign Welker to a long-term contract (using the franchise tag if needed), draft one (or both) of either Dont'a Hightower or Mark Barron (maybe Janoris Jenkins if they can trade up but I can't see them doing that), and possibly sign Brandon Lloyd (Pats need a deep threat).  Vincent Jackson would be nice, but I won't get my hopes up.

Dwayne Bowe imo

Quote:Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Feb 9 2012, 07:51 PM
My ultimate hopes for the Pats this offseason are to re-sign Welker to a long-term contract (using the franchise tag if needed), draft one (or both) of either Dont'a Hightower or Mark Barron (maybe Janoris Jenkins if they can trade up but I can't see them doing that), and possibly sign Brandon Lloyd (Pats need a deep threat).  Vincent Jackson would be nice, but I won't get my hopes up.

Lloyd sucks...

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Feb 9 2012, 10:25 PM

Lloyd sucks...
yea idk why you would want Lloyd tbh

Colts cleaning house getting rid of everyone aha!

Redskins just traded three firsts and second to St. Louis for the second overall pick. Thus, RG3's going to Washington.

Also, the Jets just extended Sanchez, thus making it clear Peyton's not going there either.

To me, for Peyton, it's Miami, Denver, Arizona, and Kansas City in the race. Though, San Francisco should be pushing hard, but they're stupid.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Mar 9 2012, 11:46 PM
Redskins just traded three firsts and second to St. Louis for the second overall pick. Thus, RG3's going to Washington.

Also, the Jets just extended Sanchez, thus making it clear Peyton's not going there either.

To me, for Peyton, it's Miami, Denver, Arizona, and Kansas City in the race. Though, San Francisco should be pushing hard, but they're stupid.
thinking he goes to dolphins thats my guess

3 1sts and a 2nd? Holy fuck that's redic

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Mar 9 2012, 11:11 PM
3 1sts and a 2nd? Holy fuck that's redic
im happy tho (i kinda root for the redskins a little)
gotta get a RG3 skins uni for sure

also, why is everybody assuming Peyton is going to be Peyton?
i wouldnt be shocked if after all this he ends up injured again/not close to where he was 2 years ago.

Brandon Marshall to Chicago for 2 3rds

Pierre Garcon to Washington and Vincent Jackson talking contract with the Bucs.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Mar 13 2012, 03:11 PM
Brandon Marshall to Chicago for 2 3rds
wow

im pissed at the Pats right now...your telling me we couldnt have used randy moss? for 1 yr at 2.5mil?

fuckin Pats