Create Account

Letang to Toronto?

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jun 26 2013, 08:37 PM

I'm not up to giving up Reilly (Potential to be Letang), Roster player or spec, and the 1st. The value is way off to me.

Well if you don't want to win now then that is fine

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by hallsy@Jun 26 2013, 11:36 PM

Did you even read the article?
The article stats that Letang would prefer the Maple Leafs if traded... Did you read it?

Quote:Originally posted by hallsy@Jun 26 2013, 10:36 PM

Did you even read the article?
Letang wants to come to Toronto, respect it B)

I dont believe giving up Rielly for him though.

Gardiner, Kulemin and a prospect like Percy could work with me, if it really comes down with it.

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jun 26 2013, 09:39 PM

The article stats that Letang would prefer the Maple Leafs if traded... Did you read it?

From someone that is considered to be A eklund.

He is makings shit up for hits.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by hallsy@Jun 26 2013, 10:42 PM

From someone that is considered to be A eklund.

He is makings shit up for hits.
why has TSN and Sportsnet also reported this?

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 26 2013, 11:46 PM

Damn how do you feel hallsy

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 26 2013, 11:46 PM

In fairness theyre all referring to what Rossi reported. Rossi works for somewhere that is accredited, but he (according to Pens fan) is trash.

"Toronto has emerged as a preferred landing spot - perhaps by Letang. It would be a place that he would be willing, if dealt, to perhaps sign a long-term deal."

"But I don't think we're quite there yet and I don't know that they Penguins and Leafs have had any discussions."

Pretty non-committal is you ask me. I don't think there's much to this rumor, but its the offseason and it gives us something to talk about, so I dont mind it Tongue

Habs have been waiting for Letang to hit UFA according to Eklund (Habs will have $9M cap space after buying out Kaberle tmrw/today)

Imagine, Subban-Letang....omg.

Subban - Letang
Beaulieu - Gorges
Emelin/Diaz - Tinordi

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

This whole thread is quite lulzy lol.

Gardiner+Spect+1st the Leafs better accept that trade right now before Shero gets more elsewhere.

Gardiner is a young roster DMan, with potential to be great, a Spect is replaceable in the Leafs pool, and the 1st while in a deep draft is still a question mark.

Letang is a top 5 dman in the league and something the Leafs need if they want to compete anytime soon.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dyl@Jun 27 2013, 12:35 AM

I didn't know you were a leafs fan, does that make me dumb?

Not at all, my username could of mislead you. I mean, you could of thought I was just a fan of the season Fall. A common mistake.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 77
34-14-2
Regular Season - [G 3] [A 13] [Pts 16] [+/- +19] [PIM 18] [Hits 30] [SB 142]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Jun 27 2013, 12:46 AM

Not at all, my username could of mislead you. I mean, you could of thought I was just a fan of the season Fall. A common mistake.
One of those rare moments when Leafs is a sarcastic ass while remaining entirely prim and proper and achieving a amount of humor in his post to make it entertaining...

Leafs wins the game

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Jun 27 2013, 01:46 AM

:lol: Somebody sig this.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Jun 26 2013, 10:46 PM

:lol: :lol:

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Jun 27 2013, 12:46 AM

That's what I thought tbh

What's up with Letang wanting to come to Toronto though? Maybe a Leafs fan? Friends with Jonathan Bernier? Seriously it's shocking that a high profiled player wants to come here.