Create Account

Letang to Toronto?

Quote:Originally posted by c00kies@Jun 27 2013, 09:59 PM

I agree. I was hoping for an Edler for Ryan type deal, but I don't know if that is likely with the realignment (same division/conference thingy).
I'd be much more interested. Better than Coburn and I think would fit with Fowler better

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Idot@Jun 27 2013, 08:55 PM

smh dion
Because I want my team to be patient with our prospects and grow our own talent? Whats the fucking point of wasting pieces on Letang. Its not like he is gonna make any difference

WE NEED A TOP LINE CENTER AND A TOP 4 SHUTDOWN DEFENSEMAN. PHANEUF, FRANSON, LILES, RIELLY, and GARDINER CAN ALL CARRY THE PUCK. WHATS THE POINT OF MORE OFFENSE D?

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 27 2013, 07:00 PM

Because I want my team to be patient with our prospects and grow our own talent? Whats the fucking point of wasting pieces on Letang. Its not like he is gonna make any difference

WE NEED A [b]TOP LINE CENTER
AND A TOP 4 SHUTDOWN DEFENSEMAN. PHANEUF, FRANSON, LILES, RIELLY, and GARDINER CAN ALL CARRY THE PUCK. WHATS THE POINT OF MORE OFFENSE D?[/b]
your other reasoning smh. that u have 2 versions of letang alrdy. Smh smh smh

Quote:Originally posted by Idot@Jun 27 2013, 09:01 PM

your other reasoning smh. that u have 2 versions of letang alrdy. Smh smh smh
we do in Gardiner and Rielly. They are move PMD just like Letang Right? Morgan Rielly is compared exactly like Letang. For Fuck sakes you guys are more confusing than I and I can admit this.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 27 2013, 09:00 PM

WE NEED A [b]TOP LINE CENTER
AND A TOP 4 SHUTDOWN DEFENSEMAN. PHANEUF, FRANSON, LILES, RIELLY, and GARDINER CAN ALL CARRY THE PUCK. WHATS THE POINT OF MORE OFFENSE D?[/b]

To make up for the lack of scoring depth up front. Although that'd be rather silly to do instead of actually fixing the problems.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 27 2013, 07:03 PM

we do in Gardiner and Rielly. They are move PMD just like Letang Right? Morgan Rielly is compared exactly like Letang. For Fuck sakes you guys are more confusing than I and I can admit this.

u have two POTENTIAL versions of him. Rielly was taken 5th cuz he has risky potential. Like drouin

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 27 2013, 10:03 PM

Liles is a PMD too so clearly you dont need Letang.

Reilly's absolute ceiling is Letang. And all prospects reach their ceilings right?

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 27 2013, 10:03 PM

Having a version of them would be having one with comparable skill and accomplishments. Neither Gardiner or Reilly have proven anything comparable to Letang they COULD be as good but it's damn far from a guarantee

You guys are the same people that think Seguin is better than Kessel because he was drafted 2nd Overall :lol: When Seguin is Miles Behind Kessel.

Rielly is better because he was taken 5th Overall!!!!

Dumb Idiots on this site I tell you.

wow dion, youre racist AND cant logic. u r going places

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 27 2013, 10:07 PM
You guys are the same people that think Seguin is better than Kessel because he was drafted 2nd Overall :lol: When Seguin is Miles Behind Kessel.

Using that comparison, Reilly is miles behind Letang. Which is accurate. I dont follow.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 27 2013, 10:07 PM

Who said Seguin is better because he was 2nd? He has POTENTIAL to be better absolutely but nobody has said Seguin is better right now. Nor is there any guarantee he ever will be but he Could be. But it's a risk. Letang is a sure thing

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jun 27 2013, 09:10 PM

Who said Seguin is better because he was 2nd? He has POTENTIAL to be better absolutely but nobody has said Seguin is better right now. Nor is there any guarantee he ever will be but he Could be. But it's a risk. Letang is a sure thing
lots of people. There is idiots on this site that take Mr Overrated over Kessel just because of his draft position and I know there is proof on the old site. I dont have the time to look for the postings like some no lifes on this site but I know idiots have said stuff like that.

anyways im done with you guys.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jun 27 2013, 09:10 PM

Who said Seguin is better because he was 2nd? He has POTENTIAL to be better absolutely but nobody has said Seguin is better right now

Seguin hasn't done much on either Bruins long Cup run (was a rookie for the 1st run).

Seguin still has some growing to do and isn't 1 top line leader just yet.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 27 2013, 10:13 PM

lots of people. There is idiots on this site that take Mr Overrated over Kessel just because of his draft position and I know there is proof on the old site. I dont have the time to look for the postings like some no lifes on this site but I know idiots have said stuff like that.

anyways im done with you guys.
Well that's a specific example and nobody would take him because of his draft position they'd take him because of his potential.... Same reasoning you are saying you don't need Letang because you have Gardiner and Reilly... Wouldn't that make you an idiot?

Also the ducks have Lindholm and Fowler who are very similar to Gardiner and Reilly and I'd jump at the chance to have Letang...