Create Account

Letang to Toronto?

Sami Vatanen will be better than Reilly anyways so it wont matter. Oh wait he was a 4th round pick, so he's obviously crap nvm.

I like you Dion, but your logic sometimes......

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 27 2013, 07:13 PM

lots of people. There is idiots on this site that take Mr Overrated over Kessel just because of his draft position and I know there is proof on the old site. I dont have the time to look for the postings like some no lifes on this site but I know idiots have said stuff like that.

anyways im done with you guys.

Bro just go make another thread saying u r going to leave but come back 2 days later saying u will change hahahahahah

Quote:Originally posted by c00kies@Jun 27 2013, 10:15 PM

Seguin hasn't done much on either Bruins long Cup run (was a rookie for the 1st run).

Seguin still has some growing to do and isn't 1 top line leader just yet.
He was snake bitten this time but I was really impressed with his play. He's still got the potential to be better then a Kessel but it's obviously not guaranteed

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Jun 27 2013, 10:17 PM
Sami Vatanen will be better than Reilly anyways so it wont matter. Oh wait he was a 4th round pick, so he's obviously crap nvm.

I like you Dion, but your logic sometimes......
Who the fuck is Datsyuk? Or Tom Brady? I've never heard of them since they weren't first rounders or even 2nd, 3rd or 4th rounders

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jun 27 2013, 09:17 PM

Well that's a specific example and nobody would take him because of his draft position they'd take him because of his potential.... Same reasoning you are saying you don't need Letang because you have Gardiner and Reilly... Wouldn't that make you an idiot?

Also the ducks have Lindholm and Fowler who are very similar to Gardiner and Reilly and I'd jump at the chance to have Letang...
I havent used the word potential. I know Gardiner and Rielly will be just as good as Letang Wink Rielly at least.

I have seen Rielly many times and its just absolute domination. The way he uses his IQ to jump into the play really gives Moose Jaw a chance to score everytime. The way he controls the play and uses his pass and shot to his advantage. Call me crazy but even if it was Rielly for Letang 1 for 1 I would not do it. Its just too much of a risk and it would be the Rask trade all over again. Rielly is gonna put big points up in the NHL. He was voted the best prospect WORLDWIDE that isnt in the NHL yet. Was WHL Defenseman of the year. There is too much to lose. Generational Talent maybe? In a few years he will be in the talks with Subban, Letang, Karlsson, Suter etc for the Norris.

Anyways we arent getting Letang we dont need him at all. Doesnt help us in anyway possible, too much money and I much rather give big dollars to Kessel. Case Close and FUCK OFF LETANG!!!! That Rossi guy is a fucking retard, I hope he gets fired.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 27 2013, 10:28 PM

I havent used the word potential. I know Gardiner and Rielly will be just as good as Letang Wink Rielly at least.

I have seen Rielly many times and its just absolute domination. The way he uses his IQ to jump into the play really gives Moose Jaw a chance to score everytime. The way he controls the play and uses his pass and shot to his advantage. Call me crazy but even if it was Rielly for Letang 1 for 1 I would not do it. Its just too much of a risk and it would be the Rask trade all over again. Rielly is gonna put big points up in the NHL. He was voted the best prospect WORLDWIDE that isnt in the NHL yet. Was WHL Defenseman of the year. There is too much to lose. Generational Talent maybe? In a few years he will be in the talks with Subban, Letang, Karlsson, Suter etc for the Norris.

Anyways we arent getting Letang we dont need him at all. Doesnt help us in anyway possible, too much money and I much rather give big dollars to Kessel. Case Close and FUCK OFF LETANG!!!! That Rossi guy is a fucking retard, I hope he gets fired.
And that says all that needs to be said that reasoning is out the window.

Vatanen is the next Orr guys. He took over in the few games he played in the NHL this past season, he absolutely dominated, was untouchable and made our pp much better he'll be a Norris finalist next season IMO

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jun 27 2013, 09:33 PM
Vatanen is the next Orr guys. He took over in the few games he played in the NHL this past season, he absolutely dominated, was untouchable and made our pp much better he'll be a Norris finalist next season IMO
Why does everyone use "The next Bobby Orr" as an example for defenseman. Why not Paul Coffey or Ray Bourque?

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 27 2013, 10:36 PM

Why does everyone use "The next Bobby Orr" as an example for defenseman. Why not Paul Coffey or Ray Bourque?
Because you'll talk about them the same way as you do Orr they'll be the impact he has on the game

But idk why it's only him

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 27 2013, 10:36 PM

The thing about Vatanen is that he will take the best parts of Orr, Bourque and Coffey's game and become the best defenseman of all time.

Oh and Orr is the basically undisputed best defenseman of all time. In the argument for best player of all time.

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Jun 27 2013, 07:41 PM

The thing about Vatanen is that he will take the best parts of Orr, Bourque and Coffey's game and become the best defenseman of all time.

Oh and Orr is the basically undisputed best defenseman of all time. In the argument for best player of all time.

I would say he is the greatest player of all time period.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Jun 27 2013, 10:41 PM

Then Lindholm will channel all of Scott Niedermayer and we'll have the best defense ever

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jun 27 2013, 10:45 PM

I would say he is the greatest player of all time period.
I'd agree

Starting to feel like I don't want Letang. The money he is looking for scares me.

Also to everyone hating on Dion, he doesn't want to trade our young guys/prospects you you have to understand why. Every guy we give up always ends up becoming a beast somewhere else. It would be nice just to keep them and let them progress for once.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jun 27 2013, 09:47 PM

I'd agree

As would I. It's a shame his knee couldn't hold out.