Create Account

Letang to Toronto?

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jun 28 2013, 12:09 AM

Lol something tells me they're too far gone unfortunately :( Cam's already got his internet hooked up there so I fully expect Dion and Taylor to follow suit soon :(
Sorry again for hoping for the best for a prospect. I'll be careful next time to agree with everything you say.

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Jun 27 2013, 09:13 PM

Accurate.
I'm just trying to keep up Cheers

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jun 28 2013, 12:13 AM

Now do you see what I'm replying to? I never said Reilly's not gonna be good. I think he's gonna be great, the type of hype in that post, is what I'm talking about. Posts like that are the ones that are the ones I'm referring to as stupid speculation and was the start of this whole thing

Taylor pls read this.

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jun 28 2013, 12:14 AM

Sorry again for hoping for the best for a prospect. I'll be careful next time to agree with everything you say.
Twas a joke, you can think whatever you want. But at least be realistic. I'm hoping Lindholm gets 4-5 straight Norris' and a couple Ross trophies but I know it's not realistic so It's nothing more than a hope/dream

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

I don't see why peopke want letang in Toronto (though I think this is a BS rumor) your still many pieces away(go ahead deny it all you want) but untill your puck possession numbers improve drastically your not going to be a playoff team. The leafs made the playoffs this year scoring on an unreal 10% of there shots to go along with Reimers great year. You need a C and shut down D but you also need some guys who can control the play.

Yes Letang can help control the play better but so can Gardiner and Reilly if they live upto there potential. If the leafs are smart there 2-3 years away from competing for a playoff spot pending how prospects turn out etc. And say 5-6 years from being a real threat if things stay the course and prospects smart trading etc. By then Letang is 32 and Reilly Gardiner in there prime or entering it. The leafs need to stay the course not invest in the now not yet there not there why waste picks and prospects when ur still aways from being a cup contender.If there smart and things go as planned which they ddon't always

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by SensNation613@Jun 28 2013, 12:15 AM

Taylor pls read this.
I did read it.

Quote:Originally posted by ProdigyMcdavid@Jun 28 2013, 12:19 AM
I don't see why peopke want letang in Toronto (though I think this is a BS rumor) your still many pieces away(go ahead deny it all you want) but untill your puck possession numbers improve drastically your not going to be a playoff team. The leafs made the playoffs this year scoring on an unreal 10% of there shots [b]to go along with Reimers great year. You need a C and shut down D but you also need some guys who can control the play.

Yes Letang can help control the play better but so can Gardiner and Reilly if they live upto there potential.  If the leafs are smart there 2-3 years away from competing for a playoff spot pending how prospects turn out etc. And say 5-6 years from being a real threat if things stay the course and prospects smart trading etc. By then Letang is 32 and Reilly Gardiner in there prime or entering it. The leafs need to stay the course not invest in the now not yet there not there why waste picks and prospects when ur still aways from being a cup contender.If there smart and things go as planned which they ddon't always[/b]
oh gawd what have you done! Rule #1351 never talk highly of Reimer :o

Quote:Originally posted by ProdigyMcdavid@Jun 27 2013, 11:19 PM
I don't see why peopke want letang in Toronto (though I think this is a BS rumor) your still many pieces away(go ahead deny it all you want) but untill your puck possession numbers improve drastically your not going to be a playoff team. The leafs made the playoffs this year scoring on an unreal 10% of there shots to go along with Reimers great year. You need a C and shut down D but you also need some guys who can control the play.

Yes Letang can help control the play better but so can Gardiner and Reilly if they live upto there potential.  If the leafs are smart there 2-3 years away from competing for a playoff spot pending how prospects turn out etc. And say 5-6 years from being a real threat if things stay the course and prospects smart trading etc. By then Letang is 32 and Reilly Gardiner in there prime or entering it. The leafs need to stay the course not invest in the now not yet there not there why waste picks and prospects when ur still aways from being a cup contender.If there smart and things go as planned which they ddon't always
We have agreed on something Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jun 28 2013, 12:20 AM

oh gawd what have you done! Rule #1351 never talk highly of Reimer :o
Stop making shit up

It's rule #82

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jun 28 2013, 12:24 AM

Stop making shit up

It's rule #82
It's a joke... because anytime I say something positive about Reimer someone talks negative.

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jun 27 2013, 08:46 PM

They will if they are smart with paying the rest of the players. Giving a guy like Kunitz 3.5-4M or whatever the deal was is not a good start. Great player but we all know he is only doing good because he is playing with Crosby.

Did you not watch last season when Crosby wasnt there, or this year?

Watch other teams before you talk

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jun 28 2013, 12:34 AM

Did you not watch last season when Crosby wasnt there, or this year?

Watch other teams before you talk
Yes when Kunitz wasn't a PPG and probably was playing with Malkin, such a drop in talent! Also did you really say this year? Lmao he played a good chunk of the season and that's where Kunitz got most of his points. He dropped once Crosby went down.

I think the real question is...

Why are there so many Leafs homers on SHL???

Really? 20+ pages in 1 day over a rumor that has less substance than my beer shits after a night of drinking??

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jun 27 2013, 09:42 PM

Yes when Kunitz wasn't a PPG and probably was playing with Malkin, such a drop in talent! Also did you really say this year? Lmao he played a good chunk of the season and that's where Kunitz got most of his points. He dropped once Crosby went down.

So Kunitz is only good because of the players he plays with? Makes sense.

Kunitz for 3.8 is a steal. Great two way player. As someone who actually watches the team and doesn't just talk about it, i love it.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jun 28 2013, 12:42 AM

He also played first line with Andy McDonald and Teemu Selanne and was about a ppg player along with being a huge part of our cup win lol