Create Account

Letang to Toronto?

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jun 27 2013, 09:42 PM

Yes when Kunitz wasn't a PPG and probably was playing with Malkin, such a drop in talent! Also did you really say this year? Lmao he played a good chunk of the season and that's where Kunitz got most of his points. He dropped once Crosby went down.
He also played at almost a PPG in Anaheim during the cup run...

Beaten to the punch :lol:

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jun 28 2013, 12:43 AM

So Kunitz is only good because of the players he plays with? Makes sense.

Kunitz for 3.8 is a steal. Great two way player. As someone who actually watches the team and doesn't just talk about it, i love it.
I agree. Great signing. I was very sad when we moved Kunitz but I'm really happy he's playing so well. Always keep an eye on him when I'm watching Pitts

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

3.8 was abit high. But not by a lot I'd say 3-3.5ish

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Jun 28 2013, 12:45 AM

He also played at almost a PPG in Anaheim during the cup run...

Beaten to the punch :lol:
Couldn't let you beat me on that one JP :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jun 28 2013, 01:42 AM

Yes when Kunitz wasn't a PPG and probably was playing with Malkin, such a drop in talent! Also did you really say this year? Lmao he played a good chunk of the season and that's where Kunitz got most of his points. He dropped once Crosby went down.
Yeahthat

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jun 28 2013, 12:42 AM

So who cares? Even if he were a product of Crosby or Malkin, if he scores at the pace he's scoring at, how is 3.8 million bad? It would be bad when he moves on, and when that happens Pittsburgh wouldn't give a shit.

However that's not the case. Kunitz is a good player on his own, definitely worth 3.8 mil.

Quote:Originally posted by ProdigyMcdavid@Jun 27 2013, 09:46 PM
3.8 was abit high. But not by a lot I'd say 3-3.5ish

As a top 10 point leader he would have gotten at least 4.5 on the open market.

And maxy how bad did the Pens dominate that trade Wink

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jun 28 2013, 12:50 AM

Probably worst trade I've witnessed as a Ducks fan :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jun 28 2013, 12:50 AM

In the season we made the trade, I really thought we won the deal, Whitney/Pronger was an incredible pairing. Then we experience Whitney, without Pronger.......

Only positive for us was we were able to flip Whitney for Visnovsky who had a Norris caliber season with us. But then fell off. Yeah you dominated :(.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jun 28 2013, 12:52 AM

Probably worst trade I've witnessed as a Ducks fan :lol:

Andy Mac for Doug Fucking Weight still haunts me more. But I do miss Kunitz.

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Jun 28 2013, 12:56 AM

In the season we made the trade, I really thought we won the deal, Whitney/Pronger was an incredible pairing. Then we experience Whitney, without Pronger.......

Only positive for us was we were able to flip Whitney for Visnovsky who had a Norris caliber season with us. But then fell off. Yeah you dominated :(.
Yeah I loved Whitney the first season then after that I just loved we got rid of him

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Jun 28 2013, 12:57 AM

Andy Mac for Doug Fucking Weight still haunts me more. But I do miss Kunitz.
Yeah that's definitely right there too. Both of those made me really sad tbh Undecided Answer my post in the Ducks section foo

I thought we lost the deal as well, but I will never doubt Shero again.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jun 28 2013, 01:08 AM
I thought we lost the deal as well, but I will never doubt Shero again.
I don't remember if that was when Burke didn't give a shit and was just making stupid moves, or if that was right when Murray took over I can't remember but either way the GM made several bad moves. I know Burke was the McDonald one.

Ugh I really hope Burke has no say in the Ducks drafting this time. I don't want another American Defenseman :lol:

Can Kunitz get in the top 10 point leaders next season without Crosby? No. This is a fact, he's nothing without Crosby. Last season, he was good, he was right behind Crosby for the Art Ross and then Crosby got injured and Kunitz's point production fell. I know we was good when he was in Anaheim but that was when he was younger.

I read someone's comment on NHL.com saying that "I can get 50 points playing with Crosby" same here bro B)