Create Account

Biggest Regret of 2011

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Jan 1 2012, 03:24 AM

arm (twice) elbow (thrice) 3 fingers 2 toes, a foot.
You go to the hospital for that? You pansy.

Only one worth going ot the hospital for is the elbow because you could have some fuccccked up joint pain down the road. The other 8 just wrap up and let em heal.

And regret? I regret nothing. Life's too short for regrets. My life is shorter than most B)

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Injuries

Pulled Groin, Bruised Hip, Minor Concussion, Staph Infection to the Knee, Multiple sprained ankle and Wrist Tendonitis to sideline me all December

Not punching that asshole in the face

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

I fractured my arm once.

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy<3@Jan 1 2012, 11:30 AM

Only one worth going ot the hospital for is the elbow because you could have some fuccccked up joint pain down the road. The other 8 just wrap up and let em heal.

And regret? I regret nothing. Life's too short for regrets. My life is shorter than most  B)

Is a thumb an acceptable hospital visit? Also does it make it better than it was because I wanted to play hockey so I needed to get a playing cast to do so?

I also my elbow is fucked...hurt it over a year ago, the liquid drained and I have a chip on my elbow....I wish I would've went to the hospital earlier....

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Jan 1 2012, 12:48 PM

Is a thumb an acceptable hospital visit? Also does it make it better than it was because I wanted to play hockey so I needed to get a playing cast to do so?
Getting a playing cast is fine Tongue

I personally wouldn't go for a broken thumb. I've had a broken thumb (on my writing hand too :( ) back in 6th grade (Got it playing football.. Stupid me went up just a second too early for an interception and snapped my thumb back) and I went to the hospital and they gave me a full hand cast and a bunch of BS) and won't go back to the hospital for a broken finger again lol.

I've broken every finger on both my hands several times, from football, work, fights and other stupid shit.

I've broken both my legs (Car accident with a drunk driver hit me and my mom)

Broken one of my legs twice, a few concussions, a bunch of small minor injuries from sports (Twisted ankles, sprained ankles, rolled ankles, dislocated jaw.. ect. ect.) I just don't see the need for a doctor lol

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy<3@Jan 1 2012, 12:54 PM

I personally wouldn't go for a broken thumb. I've had a broken thumb (on my writing hand too :(&nbsp; ) back in 6th grade (Got it playing football.. Stupid me went up just a second too early for an interception and snapped my thumb back) and I went to the hospital and they gave me a full hand cast and a bunch of BS) and won't go back to the hospital for a broken finger again lol.

I've broken every finger on both my hands several times, from football, work, fights and other stupid shit.

Broken one of my legs twice, a few concussions, a bunch of small minor injuries from sports (Twisted ankles, sprained ankles, rolled ankles, dislocated jaw.. ect. ect.) I just don't see the need for a doctor lol
Well I would hope you went to the doctors after breaking both of your legs lol you would be in wheel chair by the time your 50 if you didnt haha

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy<3@Jan 1 2012, 01:54 PM

I personally wouldn't go for a broken thumb. I've had a broken thumb (on my writing hand too :(&nbsp; ) back in 6th grade (Got it playing football.. Stupid me went up just a second too early for an interception and snapped my thumb back) and I went to the hospital and they gave me a full hand cast and a bunch of BS) and won't go back to the hospital for a broken finger again lol.

Arnt you mister tough

Jk I just wanted to do this:

:ahh!: :ahh!: :ahh!:

You don't need to go to a Doctor for a broken finger, lol. There's nothing they can do for you. Go to Wal-Mart and buy one of them little finger splints and you'll be good to go after a few weeks.

Broke my finger playing basketball couple months ago. I learned my lesson from going to the Doctor for the last broken finger. My friend punched me and broke my pinkey or ring finger, can't remember and all they did was wrap it up. Wasting your time Tongue

Lol I fell on my thumb and bent it completely the wrong way, like it fucking snapped and I couldn't move it what's so ever. Went to the doctor they snapped it back in place and put a huge ass cast on my hand/arm

Quote:Originally posted by The Rockstar@Jan 1 2012, 01:03 PM
Lol I fell on my thumb and bent it completely the wrong way, like it fucking snapped and I couldn't move it what's so ever. Went to the doctor they snapped it back in place and put a huge ass cast on my hand/arm

Mine was direct contact from blocking a shot...apparantely the doctor has never seen a break in the spot I had it...it was a really odd break...

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Jan 1 2012, 01:00 PM
You don't need to go to a Doctor for a broken finger, lol. There's nothing they can do for you. Go to Wal-Mart and buy one of them little finger splints and you'll be good to go after a few weeks.

Broke my finger playing basketball couple months ago. I learned my lesson from going to the Doctor for the last broken finger. My friend punched me and broke my pinkey or ring finger, can't remember and all they did was wrap it up. Wasting your time Tongue

A thumb is a bit different imo, it is such a bitch doing shit with it. I didn't go until two days after (I even finished the game I broke it in and scored a goal), and for those two days it was so hard to even write notes.

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Jan 1 2012, 01:06 PM

A thumb is a bit different imo, it is such a bitch doing shit with it. I didn't go until two days after (I even finished the game I broke it in and scored a goal), and for those two days it was so hard to even write notes.

Well yeah, I'd probably go to the doctor for a broken thumb. Need that to do alot of shit.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy<3@Jan 1 2012, 12:30 PM

And regret? I regret nothing. Life's too short for regrets. My life is shorter than most&nbsp; B)

By broken I mean like completely broken and seperated Tongue

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Jan 1 2012, 12:57 PM

Well I would hope you went to the doctors after breaking both of your legs lol you would be in wheel chair by the time your 50 if you didnt haha
I did for the legs haha. I was only 4 Tongue