Create Account

Leafs 2013-14 Discussion

If Leafs Traditions / Curses can tell everything. Than as usual Leafs will lose to the shitty team (CBJ) and than win against the good team (PIT) on back to backs

How did Clarky look? I had the game on but I wasn't really watching too closely

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Oct 25 2013, 07:39 PM
How did Clarky look? I had the game on but I wasn't really watching too closely
Provided great board play/cycle play. Almost had a goal, but overall it was a good performance.

He was solid.

Its safe to say that Reimer should start tommrrow.

He is usually good against them too.

We will win.

We are 7-0 against teams that don't start with the letter "C" and 0-4 against teams that do (Chicago, Carolina, Columbus, Colorado).

Haha, let's hope.

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Oct 26 2013, 04:09 PM
We will win.

We are 7-0 against teams that don't start with the letter "C" and 0-4 against teams that do (Chicago, Carolina, Columbus, Colorado).

Haha, let's hope.
Yea most likely to win the next two games then lose to Calgary on Wednesday :lol:

Dat moment when four key players are injured (Bozak, Lupul, Kulemin, Fraser)

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Oct 26 2013, 05:15 PM
Dat moment when four key players are injured (Bozak, Lupul, Kulemin, Fraser)
Just can't keep a healthy line-up.

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Oct 26 2013, 04:18 PM

Just can't keep a healthy line-up.
It's pretty brutal. Didn't even know that Bozak was injured until a few minutes ago

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Oct 26 2013, 05:19 PM

It's pretty brutal. Didn't even know that Bozak was injured until a few minutes ago
Yeah I didn't know until you told me. Back injury apparently. Is Kadri taking the top line?

Lupul injured again? If he could remain healthy he could legit be on the canadian roster in sochi

Quote:Originally posted by Idot@Oct 26 2013, 05:46 PM
Lupul injured again? If he could remain healthy he could legit be on the canadian roster in sochi
He missed last game as well. Bruised foot, however they are looking more into it has it could be worse.

Bruised foot I think, not all that serious but pretty stupid to not wear that skate protection in practice at the very least when he has the injury history that he has.

Everytime Lupul get injured they are freak accidents. (Scrubby Paul Ranger shot hit him on the foot) ... Lupul Has some serious bad luck.