Create Account

Official Rap/R&B discussion thread

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Oct 28 2013, 05:56 PM
Eminem has been meh since after the Eminem Show

You seem like you think you're saying something groundbreaking.

MMLP2 has apparently leaked, don't have link, but have "Love Game" ft. Kendrick Lamar.

http://www.howflyhiphop.com/2013/10/30/emi...kendrick-lamar/

I can't even.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Oct 28 2013, 05:26 PM

You seem like you think you're saying something groundbreaking.
No? Simply stating that his new stuff is mediocre. It doesn't matter who made it, the material is not great and the majority is not even good

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

I have the leak if anyone wants it

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Oct 30 2013, 01:38 PM

No? Simply stating that his new stuff is mediocre. It doesn't matter who made it, the material is not great and the majority is not even good

The opinion that Em has fallen off is a very popular one. I just found it funny how you thought you were being radical by being the millionth person to point it out.

download is slow as all fuck.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Oct 30 2013, 12:41 PM

The opinion that Em has fallen off is a very popular one. I just found it funny how you thought you were being radical by being the millionth person to point it out.
So because I posted the truth, I thought I was being radical? Not sure what makes you come to that conclusion. Not like I said "Gaiz I have just had this completely original idea that nobody evar has sed in da world! Eminem his stuff is juzt not dat good!"

Not sure how you perceive "Eminem has been meh since after the Eminem Show" as having any ulterior meaning or thought that I'm saying something no-one else has ever said there Spangs Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Oct 30 2013, 09:43 AM

So because I posted the truth, I thought I was being radical? Not sure what makes you come to that conclusion. Not like I said "Gaiz I have just had this completely original idea that nobody evar has sed in da world! Eminem his stuff is juzt not dat good!"

Not sure how you perceive "Eminem has been meh since after the Eminem Show" as having any ulterior meaning or thought that I'm saying something no-one else has ever said there Spangs Tongue

it's spangs. He is just looking for a reason to be spangry.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Oct 30 2013, 01:43 PM

Just the way you said it honestly.

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Oct 30 2013, 01:45 PM

it's spangs. He is just looking for a reason to be spangry.

dick

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Oct 30 2013, 11:35 AM
MMLP2 has apparently leaked, don't have link, but have "Love Game" ft. Kendrick Lamar.

http://www.howflyhiphop.com/2013/10/30/emi...kendrick-lamar/

I can't even.
sucks.

The fall from Hell: The Sequel to here is just mind blowing for me right now.

I actually like Love Game. Kendrick's part at least

Super stoked for the new Gambino album in December. One of my favorite out right now even though I know most people don't agree

Ya, Gambino sucks.