Create Account

Official PC Gaming Thread

Just found my first rifle, had a water bottle and some other good stuff too, but then I fell off a roof by accident and died :lol: Oh if anyone wants to add me on Steam, I think my name is teztify on that as well.

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Dec 22 2013, 04:14 PM
Just found my first rifle, had a water bottle and some other good stuff too, but then I fell off a roof by accident and died :lol: Oh if anyone wants to add me on Steam, I think my name is teztify on that as well.

Its Rysmo :facepalm:

But... Does anyone wanna trade me DayZ for THQ bundle? Want to make the trade today or I will just buy DayZ

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Dec 22 2013, 06:29 PM

Its Rysmo  :facepalm: 

But... Does anyone wanna trade me DayZ for THQ bundle? Want to make the trade today or I will just buy DayZ

ya but my actual steam account is teztify, you can add people by using that too. nub.

Debating whether or not to buy the stand alone DayZ game

Quote:Originally posted by +/-@Dec 22 2013, 07:44 PM
Debating whether or not to buy the stand alone DayZ game
I would it's worth the money.

Also Just picked up Skyrim Legendary Edition. Had the Regular version for Console so I can't wait to play it for PC. Well worth the 20 dollars. Flash Sales!!!!

[Image: 336.jpg]

Someone buy me rogue legacy!

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Dec 23 2013, 11:14 PM
Someone buy me rogue legacy!

No

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Just bought Skyrim for $7. Also just a heads up, left 4 Dead 2 is free right now! Complete game not just a trial!

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Dec 25 2013, 06:53 PM
Just bought Skyrim for $7. Also just a heads up, left 4 Dead 2 is free right now! Complete game not just a trial!
I bogt te legend editoin.

[Image: 336.jpg]

what is dayz

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Harry and I were playing Day Z last night and we got pretty geared up. I had a particularly awesome encounter with a guy walking along the railroad as I was trying to meet with Harry, he had an M4A1 and a ton of gear. I asked if he was friendly, and he didn't respond. Then he shot at me and missed all of his shots, and I fired once with the only bullet in my Mosin and killed him as he was yelling to his friends through his mic. It was awesome :lol:

Finally know my way around for the most part though so that's really useful.

That's it, gonna buy DayZ

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Dec 25 2013, 08:06 PM
Harry and I were playing Day Z last night and we got pretty geared up. I had a particularly awesome encounter with a guy walking along the railroad as I was trying to meet with Harry, he had an M4A1 and a ton of gear. I asked if he was friendly, and he didn't respond. Then he shot at me and missed all of his shots, and I fired once with the only bullet in my Mosin and killed him as he was yelling to his friends through his mic. It was awesome :lol:

Finally know my way around for the most part though so that's really useful.
Maybe I should play with you Hmm

Quote:Originally posted by Corco@Dec 25 2013, 04:39 PM

Maybe I should play with you Hmm
Oh, I am sure you do.

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Dec 25 2013, 10:53 PM

Skyrim is one of the best games I have ever played, I know some people don't like the lack of focus in the story but for me I don't think I had a more impressive gaming experience in the last 5 years or so...

Got Arma 3 as well now, really looking forward to it but I expect a steep learning curve, since the last game out of this Franchise that I played was Operation Flashpoint.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]