Create Account

Trade Deadline 2014

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Feb 26 2014, 08:03 PM

You are putting too much emphasis on the injuries though because Hemsky has had injuries as well. That is your opinion yes, but I could tell you right now that GM's value Kesler over Hemsky by a long hair any day of the week.

I agree Kesler>>Hemsky wise but injuries that Kesler and their timing has made him a lot weaker as a player as he hasn't been able to train in the off-season for like 2 seasons straight and has missed a fair amount of time in the regular season.

Kesler value is dropping and he is regressing

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Feb 26 2014, 08:07 PM

lol.

prime is like 24-28.

he is starting to go down hill now slowly, injuries will make it harder on his body.
You're arguing that there's a drastic difference from a 28 year old to 29 year old?

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Feb 26 2014, 08:48 PM

Well if you honestly think that would be 1 v 1 you are like other Leafs fans I know, overvaluing your players.

To get Kesler the Leafs would have to give up:

Kadri
Gardiner
2nd Rounder
We dont have a 2 PICK until 2016 Wink But Nonis might actually try to deal that pick somewhere, since he hates 2nd round picks.

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Feb 26 2014, 07:12 PM

I agree Kesler>>Hemsky wise but injuries that Kesler and their timing has made him a lot weaker as a player as he hasn't been able to train in the off-season for like 2 seasons straight and has missed a fair amount of time in the regular season.

Kesler value is dropping and he is regressing
And Hemsky isn't? I fail to see why you compared those two besides their injury history.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Feb 26 2014, 08:16 PM

And Hemsky isn't? I fail to see why you compared those two besides their injury history.

that is what i am comparing their injury history.

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Feb 26 2014, 07:17 PM

that is what i am comparing their injury history.
So technically it has no baring on my original point in that in a trade with Toronto, Kesler's value is superior to Kadri and would demand more than simple Nazem.

Hemsky has no use in that point haha.

LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Feb 26 2014, 08:21 PM

So technically it has no baring on my original point in that in a trade with Toronto, Kesler's value is superior to Kadri and would demand more than simple Nazem.

Hemsky has no use in that point haha.

I don't think Kesler has Superior value to Kadri. Toronto would need to add but nothing what you suggested
You have to consider Kadri is 23rd and injury free.

Holy

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Feb 26 2014, 08:34 PM

I don't think Kesler has Superior value to Kadri. Toronto would need to add.
[Image: 300px-Your-post-Gave-me-CANCER.jpg]

Kesler is a top 5 or 7 defensive Center with the ability to score. Kadri is a 23 year old who is average in his own zone and puts up similar numbers to Kesler.

Kesler for

Kadri
Gardiner
3rd.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

I would do gardiner and kadri for kesler

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Feb 26 2014, 07:34 PM

I don't think Kesler has Superior value to Kadri. Toronto would need to add but nothing what you suggested
You seem to be the only one with the opinion that Kesler isn't superior to Kadri currently.

LA Panthers Goaltender

Kesler has been recovering from injuries he played through in 2011.
idk if i would call him injury prone, because before that he was very durable.
he seems like he is finally getting back from his injuries...if he gets injured again, then id call him injury prone.

took Bergeron awhile to come back from his concussion from Randy Jones and ppl dont really consider him injury prone anymore.

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs = Slumpbusters@Feb 26 2014, 11:40 PM
Kesler has been recovering from injuries he played through in 2011.
idk if i would call him injury prone, because before that he was very durable.
he seems like he is finally getting back from his injuries...if he gets injured again, then id call him injury prone.

took Bergeron awhile to come back from his concussion from Randy Jones and ppl dont really consider him injury prone anymore.
He just got hurt in Sochi again. He's not playing for Vancouver currently

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 26 2014, 11:42 PM

He just got hurt in Sochi again. He's not playing for Vancouver currently
oh...how bad?