Create Account

Trade Deadline 2014

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 4 2014, 08:19 PM
Habs 4 Vanek plz.

no thank you.

we'd have to give up way to much for him.

[Image: livius.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Mar 4 2014, 08:30 PM

no thank you.

If Vanek would sign, then he's worth it. Play him on the RW and you've got urself an awesome team.

Pacioretty - Plecanek - Vanek
Galcheyuk - Eller - Gallagher
Prust - Desharnais - Briere
Bourque - White - Weiss

Send Gionta packing.

Quote:Originally posted by Abdeezy@Mar 4 2014, 08:35 PM

If Vanek would sign, then he's worth it. Play him on the RW and you've got urself an awesome team.

Bourque - White - Weiss

Send Gionta packing.
Is Gionta a FA? How are you going to send him packing?

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Mar 4 2014, 08:30 PM

no thank you.

He fills one of our top-2 needs, size and scoring.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Mar 4 2014, 08:43 PM

Is Gionta a FA? How are you going to send him packing?

He's a UFA after this season.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 4 2014, 08:44 PM

He's a UFA after this season.

Yeahthat

Trade him to NYI if they want him, or send him anywhere we could get a lil smt from him. If not let him walk.

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 37s

Sources say the Coyotes and Capitals are finalizing a trade on Martin Erat. Details to follow.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
32-12-2
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 12] [Pts 14] [+/- +19] [PIM 14] [Hits 27] [SB 128]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

@Habs fans

Plan is to re-sign Gionta, according to TVA. So that's all very unlikely.

Ducks rumored to be in hard on Kesler and Vancouver rumored to be open to trading within conference.

Etem, Vatanen, Conditional 1st (OTT if Ducks make Finals, ANH if not) for Kesler.

Quote:Originally posted by Abdeezy@Mar 4 2014, 08:35 PM

Bourque - White - Weiss

Send Gionta packing.
What were are trading for Vanek and we send them like Gionta or something? What are we trading to get it?
I imagine its Markov + Eller + 1st or ex-1st prospect (Beaulieu or something).
I'd be okay with that i guess.
But I don't know what sort of crazy shit NYI actually are asking for. If its like Markov Eller + 1st and a 1st round prospect fuk that.

and who are we bringing in to replace Markov's minutes? Trade more of the farm for anotehr D-man? Or are we running PK-Georges as our number one pairing? not like Emelin has had a good year he can't step up. Tinordi could stay up or Beaulieu but they are still young and not ready for big minutes really. Not to meniton that one of them would be involved int he trade.

When it comes to forwards I'd like Vanek and having Galchenyuk take over Center from Eller but I don't know what would happen to our Defense.

[Image: livius.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Mar 4 2014, 08:49 PM
@Habs fans

Plan is to re-sign Gionta, according to TVA. So that's all very unlikely.

Yeah I read that too, along with Markov. Pretty fkn ridiculous if u ask me.

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Mar 4 2014, 07:49 PM
Ducks rumored to be in hard on Kesler and Vancouver rumored to be open to trading within conference.

Etem, Vatanen, Conditional 1st (OTT if Ducks make Finals, ANH if not) for Kesler.
No please

Would rather go Rakell (They want a 20-25 NHL Ready Center in return) than Etem

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 1m
The #coyotes send Rostislav Klelsa, Chris Brown and a fourth-round pick to the #caps for Martin Erat and prospect Garrett Mitchell.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Mar 4 2014, 08:49 PM

What were are trading for Vanek and we send them like Gionta or something? What are we trading to get it?
I imagine its Markov + Eller + 1st or ex-1st prospect (Beaulieu or something).
I'd be okay with that i guess.
But I don't know what sort of crazy shit NYI actually are asking for. If its like Markov Eller + 1st and a 1st round prospect fuk that.

and who are we bringing in to replace Markov's minutes? Trade more of the farm for anotehr D-man? Or are we running PK-Georges as our number one pairing? not like Emelin has had a good year he can't step up. Tinordi could stay up or Beaulieu but they are still young and not ready for big minutes really. Not to meniton that one of them would be involved int he trade.

When it comes to forwards I'd like Vanek and having Galchenyuk take over Center from Eller but I don't know what would happen to our Defense.

Weaver to replace Markov I suppose. Right handed veteran, reliable. Its not the best fit but I think we've got a solid team game for defense and arguably top 3 goalie.

Gorges - Subban
Emelin - Weaver
Bouillon - Tinordi

Kelly Moore ‏@KMooreOnSports 12m
Sources say Vanek to San Jose ahead of tonight's game vs #NHLJets

[Image: aOowRDF.png]