Create Account

Trade Deadline 2014

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 1m
No official confirmations (yet) but hearing NYR are prepared to trade Callahan, plus 1st rd pick and 2nd rd pick for Marty St. Louis. Close.

That is a decent package.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
32-12-2
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 12] [Pts 14] [+/- +19] [PIM 14] [Hits 27] [SB 128]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Mar 5 2014, 11:09 AM
St Louis doesnt have his big boy pants on though
Still a bitch move but he's at least playing well through it. Dumb move by Yzerman if he moves him.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 1m
Assuming St. Louis deal is finalized, I believe Tampa is looking at Callahan as a rental. No appetite for 6 years or $6M per. #Tradecentre

Lmao Yzerman for worst GM

Doesn't sound like Tampa will sign Callahan either so a rental. Will walk away with a first and second.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
32-12-2

If they deal him for a rental it will be one of the worst deals of the year unless st louis retiring next year. Which i highly doubt

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Mar 5 2014, 11:12 AM
Doesn't sound like Tampa will sign Callahan either so a rental. Will walk away with a first and second.
Lol and all faith in Yzerman is lost. Likely middle of the pack 1st and 2nd and a rental that's going to add nothing to the team. Great deal Yzerman!

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 5 2014, 11:11 AM
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie  1m
Assuming St. Louis deal is finalized, I believe Tampa is looking at Callahan as a rental. No appetite for 6 years or $6M per. #Tradecentre

Lmao Yzerman for worst GM

Worst GM? St. Louis said trade me and I only want to go to New York. Yzerman could of said no, you're stuck with us for this season and have that attitude linger in the locker room. Instead, he tried to gain some assets for a player that doesn't want to be there anymore.

I find it ridiculous that St. Louis asked out because he didn't make Team Canada, just doesn't sit right with me.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
32-12-2

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Mar 5 2014, 11:15 AM

Worst GM? St. Louis said trade me and I only want to go to New York. Yzerman could of said no, you're stuck with us for this season and have that attitude linger in the locker room. Instead, he tried to gain some assets for a player that doesn't want to be there anymore.

I find it ridiculous that St. Louis asked out because he didn't make Team Canada, just doesn't sit right with me.
He's signed until next season. I'd rather have him play the rest of the season and help the team compete then to try and get a 1st in a really awful draft, a player who's 1/5 of the player of St. Louis if he's lucky and a 2nd.

Was the Olympic Snub really the reason why he asked out though? Just seems weird, he got onto the team after all.

Conacher to Buffalo via Waivers

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Mar 5 2014, 11:15 AM

Like I said, snubbed two times in the Olympics and probably way way more internal stuff that we don't know. When Yzerman gave the C to St-Louis he probably hoped it would calm the hostilities between them... which obviously didn't work when he learned he was still put aside for Sotchi.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 5 2014, 11:16 AM

He's signed until next season. I'd rather have him play the rest of the season and help the team compete then get a 1st in a really awful draft, a player who's 1/5 of the player of St. Louis if he's lucky and a 2nd.

St. Louis is pushing a trade. I definitely think Yzerman would love to wait until the draft, but at a certain point, you have to realize that keeping a player who doesn't want to be there is more harm than good. He only wants to go to New York and he let him have his way.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
32-12-2

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Mar 5 2014, 11:16 AM
Was the Olympic Snub really the reason why he asked out though? Just seems weird, he got onto the team after all.
Apparently he asked out in 2009 too.

hopefully once this trade is confirmed, the floodgates will open.