Create Account

Trade Deadline 2014

Also my hope of Anaheim getting a good player through trades have dissipated I doubt we make any significant moves unfortunately

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Mar 5 2014, 10:22 AM
3rd and 5th round picks for Hemsky

Such a bad trade was hoping for a 2nd+prospect

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 5 2014, 12:24 PM

Price of Kesler maybe too high?

Apparently Canucks ownership is stalling Kesler trade talks. They might not want to trade him now and try to fight for the playoffs.

Ed Willes ‏@willesonsports 4m

According to intel from Pitt, Canucks ownership may be holding up Kesler deal. They want the playoff dough. Will make trade in summer

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
32-12-2
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 12] [Pts 14] [+/- +19] [PIM 14] [Hits 27] [SB 128]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Mar 5 2014, 10:26 AM

Such a bad trade was hoping for a 2nd+prospect

It's not a bad trade, if no teams were offering more and this was the best we could get then i'd take this deal 11 times out of 10.

Our biggest mistake was not trading him two seasons ago when we could of gotten way more, we were not resigning him in the off-season and all he was doing this season was stealing the ice-time Yakupov should be getting, now with Hemmer gone it forces Eakins to finally play Yak.

He was a great Oiler during his prime and I have a lot of respect for him for staying with us through the rebuild and never asking out.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Mar 5 2014, 12:27 PM

Apparently Canucks ownership is stalling Kesler trade talks. They might not want to trade him now and try to fight for the playoffs.

According to intel from Pitt, Canucks ownership may be holding up Kesler deal. They want the playoff dough. Will make trade in summer

Trades there best goalie. One of there best players out for year yet asks for playoffs. Sounda like Calgary for years which is why were where we are

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by O4L@Mar 5 2014, 12:30 PM

It's not a bad trade, if no teams were offering more and this was the best we could get then i'd take this deal 11 times out of 10.

Our biggest mistake was not trading him two seasons ago when we could of gotten way more,  we were not resigning him in the off-season and all he was doing this season was stealing the ice-time Yakupov should be getting, now with Hemmer gone it forces Eakins to finally play Yak.

He was a great Oiler during his prime and I have even more respect for him for staying with us through the rebuild and never asking out.
Edmonton to pay half of his salary as well

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Mar 5 2014, 12:27 PM

If Pittsburgh gets Vanek I see Hossa pt 2 for them.

Josh Rimer ‏@JoshRimerHockey 10s

Apparently Kings and Sabres are close to a big one. Stay tuned

Saw Eklund say that Brayden McNab is heading to the Kings.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
32-12-2

We've been trying to get Hemsky since we had Heatley. Glad it's finally happened

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Mar 5 2014, 11:27 AM

Wut? Fuck they are stupid. Why trade your starting goalie then? Vancouver is starting to look like Toronto 2004 - 2008 before Burkie got here.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 5 2014, 10:32 AM

Edmonton to pay half of his salary as well

Doesn't really matter at all to the Oilers, we have tons of cap space and im sure we offered to retain salary to all the teams that were interested. If this was the best deal we could get today it was the best deal.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 14s

Hearing prospect Hudson Fasching (U of Minnesota) is likely on way to BUF as part of Brayden McNabb trade with BUF. Awaiting confirmation.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
32-12-2

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Mar 5 2014, 12:36 PM
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 14s

Hearing prospect Hudson Fasching (U of Minnesota) is likely on way to BUF as part of Brayden McNabb trade with BUF. Awaiting confirmation.

Brayden McNabb is a big trade now Hmm

West Kendall

EKLUND WAS RIGHT!!!

Ruutu to jersey. Fuck my life