Create Account

S17 Trade Deadline

did wade just delete harry's post? No it was tez

[Image: hallsy.png]

GMs want more time and in reality most people are at school or work right now. (Guys on the west coast aren't even off school/work til 6-9 pm EST) so give everyone time to be online and be involved in deadline day. Plus we're double simming afterward.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Mar 25 2014, 03:04 PM
did wade just delete harry's post? No it was tez

Yeahthat

I don't like when harry uses mean words. I'm trying to teach him to be more polite.

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Mar 25 2014, 12:06 PM

Yeahthat

I don't like when harry uses mean words. I'm trying to teach him to be more polite.

woot. i :wub: u

wait does this mean i could be mean to harry and harry can't be mean to me????

[Image: what_the_fuck_is_this_shit_by_rob3tck-d4wjft0.jpg]

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Mar 25 2014, 03:10 PM

Yes

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Mar 25 2014, 01:10 PM

Try it.

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Mar 25 2014, 12:20 PM

Try it.

Naww i am not an asshole

Hi Harry. Smile

*waives*

Riot Player Page Riot

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@Mar 25 2014, 02:21 PM
Hi Harry.  Smile

*waives*

You traded for Harry? :o

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Uh...this seems kind of like a major abuse of power. I was on here until 1 in the morning on my wife's birthday because it is a deadline. I got up at 6:30 for work and have checked in throughout the day. If GMs can't make a deal because they are not available, then talk to your assistant and have them take care of it. If you don't trust your assistant to make a good move, then you picked the wrong guy.

To be fair, re: the "midnight" deadline, that was never set by Wade or JNH who weren't around much if at all during the day until JNH moved it to today. The agreement Maxy and Wade had originally made was for the deadline to be sometime today and it would be passed when Maxy simmed.

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Mar 25 2014, 02:31 PM
To be fair, re: the "midnight" deadline, that was never set by Wade or JNH who weren't around much if at all during the day until JNH moved it to today. The agreement Maxy and Wade had originally made was for the deadline to be sometime today and it would be passed when Maxy simmed.

Yep, it was changed to 3p est by a commish. Now suddenly a commish/gm doesn't have enough time so changes are made to delay things further? It's ridiculous.

Worst. Trade. Deadline. Ever.

Announced hours before the deadline. Deadline extended late. Deadline extended late again.

Why not just remove the deadline and let teams trade up until the last day of the regular season?

Riot Player Page Riot

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Mar 25 2014, 03:37 PM

Yep, it was changed to 3p est by a commish. Now suddenly a commish/gm doesn't have enough time so changes are made to delay things further? It's ridiculous.

Yeah I get that but Wade is the Commish and as far as I know was barely on to set a time. I know JNH set for 3PM, but that doesn't really make a lot of sense as a time given that a lot of people on the West Coast won't be around and even people in the East, many of us are just getting home or not home yet.

I don't really care on one side or the other but I think the move does have some reasoning.