Create Account

S17 Trade Deadline

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@Mar 25 2014, 12:29 PM

Ilike

Best. Trade. Deadline. Ever.

Popcorn
All because of SHL Rumors Ilike

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Mar 25 2014, 03:27 PM
Look at all these conspiracy theories. I hope JY writes an article on them for me
Why do I have to do everything for you? Fuckin lazy ass.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy75@Mar 25 2014, 03:31 PM

Why do I have to do everything for you? Fuckin lazy ass.

Because you're like nike. Just do it

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Hey! Why don't you kids shut the hell up or I will turn this deadline around and nobody will get Reinhardt!

-Wadey

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

I just love people who throw around very weighted accusations with absolutely no basis. Best part is you can see my post in the Trade Deadline time thread from the instant I logged on today about how I wanted it pushed back. It just ended up being officially pushed back just before the deadline. Some GMs need to give their head a shake and decide if they have the maturity necessary to handle being a GM in a fake hockey league. :lol:

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@Mar 25 2014, 12:32 PM
Hey! Why don't you kids shut the hell up or I will turn this deadline around and nobody will get Reinhardt!

-Wadey
*Wadey starts swinging his fist aimlessly into the backseat hoping to strike a GM*

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

I posted I wanted to move it back at 11am. No one bitches til 4 hours later when it acutally happens :lol:

BUT OMG WADE MOVES IT BACK LAST SECOND ABUSE OF POWER HES CHEATING OMG.

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Mar 25 2014, 04:22 PM
I love how people run their mouths when they have no clue about anything.[b] The original "deadline" was said by Park who has no position of power in the league so that's your fault for listening to him and then secondly the decision to make the deadline 3pm EST was a terrible choice that was made without my consent. The whole point of putting the deadline today was so that the deadline could be tonight sometime to give everyone the chance to make deals today. JNH decided on a time without my consent or knowing my intentions. The whole point of the deadline being today was so it could be late enough for even the West coast guys to have a chance to make deals instead of our deadline passing while everyone is in school or at work.[/b]
LOL WHAT?!
I asked when a good time would be, then suggested midnight EST :lol:. Then didn't get one reply :lol:

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Mar 25 2014, 03:34 PM

*Wadey starts swinging his fist aimlessly into the backseat hoping to strike a GM*
Huh it's so real. It's like I'm there. Popcorn

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Now we have more time to trade for every GM and co in the league! :ph34r:
Wadey, you'll love it here :wub:
(Won't get dehydrated anytime soon) Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Duey722@Mar 25 2014, 03:35 PM
Now we have more time to trade for every GM and co in the league! :ph34r:
Wadey, you'll love it here  :wub:
(Won't get dehydrated anytime soon)  Tongue

Move back to Vegas and I'm there

[Image: SRS_BUSINESS_GAIS_by_Booter_Freak.jpg]

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Hmm

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Crybaby sums up this thread nicely i'd say

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Mar 25 2014, 04:28 PM

Park has no position within the league.

3 GMs said yes last time I checked we have over 20 including Co-GMs and I'm not around on Monday nights ever. The whole plan was for the deadline to be tonight and JNH was too aggressive in putting it earlier. When several other GMs told me they were still trying to get things done and I myself was still in many talks I asked Maxy to push it to when he gets hom from work. Which is what it should have been in the first place.

I feel incredibly disrespected right now.
Why do you keep bringing me into this? All I did was suggest a time LMAO I didn't make anything official

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons