Create Account

HFFO 15k Presser

Moritz - One of my favourite people on the site. I missed you a bunch during your recent period of inactivity. Welcome back and best of luck with your new player!

Kesler - We've done this before. Stop. Leave. Go away.

GoB - You're pretty much like if my father was kick ass. The similarities are scary. You're a decent GM but a wonderful guy to talk to on the site. Your tactics in negotiating anger me but I imagine I'm the same way. Cheers

Stud - Your username angers me since I can't click your thing. You were my first GM on the site and gave me my first shot at being a Co-General Manager in Kelowna. I had a bunch of fun with you and you were probably in my top-3 members back in that day.

Kylrad - I'll do yours when you give me league lessons and get me out of Bronze 5. (I'm in a series at the moment). Jokes, you're a pretty chill guy and your player kicks some serious ass. Knights pride!

Smitty - We haven't talked too much. You seem like a pretty awesome guy and your player is pretty cool.

Rengar - You're fucking hilarious. I love talking to you and your player has a good progression about him, I expect him to break out soon! Stay golden my friend.

Hallsy - You're still an illiterate fuck. It surprised me when I found out you got into a university for business. I'm still pissed you wouldn't deal me Jalopski but the package we got isn't shabby at all. Thanks for 701.

Riggsy - Hallsy 2.0. You need to relax a bit and just go with the flow. Your player is looking pretty good.

701 - You're a really good friend when you're not pissed off at me, keep building your player. I look forward to more conversations with you and winning championships together :D

Banjo - Knights pride, <3 Me you and fever are probably the most proud Knights alumni from when the franchise was a force. I'm really glad you're on Minnesota and your defenseman is looking kickass! Walter White is probably our franchise player at the moment.

Jaywhy - Your goalie looks scary good. We used to talk quite a bit and you're smart but quite pompous. I do miss our talks however.

Ofer - Who doesn't love this guy. Fantastic Calgary GM, although I don't think we've ever had ANY trade negotiations together. You're a funny guy and easy to talk to. Kari Barkov looks fucking scary as he continues to develop.

CJ - We never talk anymore. Only time we did was when you wanted me on the VHL.

Fever - Knights Pride! I'm still pissed you couldn't rig the sim to make my player do well but at least when you were simming we were in the play-offs. Your player is fucking scary good and is only going to get better. Fantastic GM and you've built a great team.

Abdeezy - I miss you Michael! We never talk anymore but we used to be pretty close. We've literally never been on the same team although it's been close a couple times. Brovalchuck looks pretty great and I'm looking forward to your next player. Brobban?

Gorlab - You're in my top-3 members for sure if I did a list on the site. I love talking to you and playing league with you even when you rage at me. I've tried to get your player on my team before to no avail. We need to league sometime soon though!

Tez - Fantastic GM, built a dynasty and you continue to remain competitive through savvy drafting. I mocked you for the Muerto pick at first but Kez has quickly climbed into my top-5 forwards in the league I'd want on my team. You're a great GM and a habs fan!

Chris - You're flat out nuts. No two ways about it. It's hilarious though and I love our skype conversations sometimes. Your player kicks ass!

Prikulus - The most badass latvian around.

Dar - You unfriended me on Facebook. I hate you. Sex later.

Winter - Your player is fantastic and your a great guy. We've never really had many discussions but we've been in a locker room together a couple times. You're a smart guy, extremely so. You have a lot of good suggestions for the league and should keep trying to help even if it doesn't seem fruitful.

Toast - Fuck you, stop working and hangout with me.

GamingExpertz - You're a pretty cool guy from the little amounts of time we've had to talk. Awesome guy to have in the lr and very underrated.

Leafs - I used to always criticize you for being inactive but now that I'm a GM and actually negotiate with you I've come to appreciate why people rank you as such a classy and fantastic General Manager. I also appreciate your help when looking into personal stuff. Cheers

Phil - I don't recall EVER having a discussion with you.

Cuffy - I'm not your biggest fan but you're an alright dude. Lahey is a beast.

Malcontent - I love you for that shit storm you started LOL. I wanted to wait but you were pretty intent on making it happen. You were a fantastic GM and your player is of elite calibre. I'm hoping to see Pivonka come back although this league is in dire need of defensemen of your calibre. You're a great guy who's a rare combination of witty and badass.

Nike - Long time no talk man! You're a chill guy and your player is pretty kick ass. I miss you.

Joester -

Harry - Habs fan Ilike You're also a pretty chill guy and part of the Edmonton dynasty.

Crash and Burn - Easy to negotiate with, pretty chill sometimes. Take some time to read over your posts Tongue

Buster - You're fucked up man, :lol: nuff said. Good player doe.

BBP - FUCKING HILARIOUS :wub: We need more people like you on the site. I want to see more of your articles post-exams.

Ocho - Part of the badass NwO back in the day I miss Ochocinco. Hopefully Slade becomes a badass goalie!

Syckez - Still mad you didn't deal me Brovalchuck. You're a pretty cool guy.

Spangle - Fuck you not waiving your NTC Wink You're pretty awesome and I hope you keep updating so you can centre our 3rd line for your entire career like the plug you are :wub:

Green - You're a pretty awesome guy. Fun to talk to, witty and with a good understanding of people. I miss having you in a locker room but you guys passed the chance to draft me so such is life. Tongue

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Knights <3 Chiefs

lol

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Lacks me tbh

West Kendall

Wow I dumped you and this is what I get, I said I was sorry so can we just fuck already?

no love </3

baby you hurt me

you hurt me

</3 </3

[Image: livius.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Crash and Burn@Mar 30 2014, 11:20 PM
Lacks me tbh

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

:wub:

Probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me since I joined the League. Thank you. It was a pleasure sharing the same LR with you and I'm glad we got to have some fun with Wadey and Spangs before you went to Minny. Good luck. I know you'll be able to fix Toast and his crappy GMing. You guys are going to make every game in the East a must win, soon.

I think I always liked you a bit more than you thought I did. It's great to see that you felt the same about me. And I'm still waiting for you to read those Penn Jillette books and let me know what you think. Wink

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Me please!

Fucked Up is one of my favourite bands

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

There is way too little Marshall in this presser

snubbed

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Mar 30 2014, 11:43 PM
snubbed
I still :wub: you :D

Riot Player Page Riot

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@Mar 31 2014, 12:38 AM
:wub:

Probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me since I joined the League. Thank you. It was a pleasure sharing the same LR with you and I'm glad we got to have some fun with Wadey and Spangs before you went to Minny. Good luck. I know you'll be able to fix Toast and his crappy GMing. You guys are going to make every game in the East a must win, soon.

I think I always liked you a bit more than you thought I did. It's great to see that you felt the same about me. And I'm still waiting for you to read those Penn Jillette books and let me know what you think. Wink

Which Penn Jillette books? :lol: I entirely forgot.

And probably, you were never too open with how much you liked me Wink

I've been working on Toast's GMing for awhile now, it's kinda difficult though. :ph34r:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 30 2014, 11:48 PM

Which Penn Jillette books?&nbsp; :lol: I entirely forgot.

And probably, you were never too open with how much you liked me&nbsp; Wink

I've been working on Toast's GMing for awhile now, it's kinda difficult though.&nbsp; :ph34r:
I will PM you. I don't want to offend people again. Rolleyes

Riot Player Page Riot