Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

You guys are forgetting that Peyton doesn't need any receivers, lol.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Mar 13 2012, 09:40 PM
and youre forgetting Peyton had 4 neck surgeries in the last year...actually...it seems like everybody is forgetting that

You're forgetting hes getting old, just had surgery and didnt play all last season. Wink

Haven't looked into anything that happened in FA today, did the Ravens do anything?

Quote:Originally posted by Ochocinco@Mar 13 2012, 09:41 PM
You're forgetting hes getting old, just had surgery and didnt play all last season.  Wink
OMG someone else has realized this!!!!

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Mar 13 2012, 09:40 PM
You do realize that the one time he won the Super Bowl, he did have Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison.

No matter how good any QB is, he's not going to sign with a team that doesn't have any half-decent receivers for him to work with.

Past players:
(S3) C/D - Turd Ferguson (HOF)
(S7) LW - Anton Wagner
(S13) RW - Christian Bauer
(S18) D - Turd Ferguson, Jr.
(S30) D - William Goddard

Quote:Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 13 2012, 09:45 PM

You do realize that the one time he won the Super Bowl, he did have Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison. 

No matter how good any QB is, he's not going to sign with a team that doesn't have any half-decent receivers for him to work with.
oh wait nvm lol didnt read the whole last paragraph

Quote:Originally posted by banjo@Mar 13 2012, 07:41 PM
Brandon Marshall to the Bears!  Finally, we have a number 1 receiver!  And I'll take Campbell as a back up too.  Now if only we could get Mario Williams as well. Tongue
Bears have a #1 QB, a #1 RB, AND a #1 receiver now...

I don't understand how this works. Can someone whose experienced this help me?

[Image: Ushakov.png]

You guys need to pay more attention to NFL. The Dolphins dumping Marshall for 2-3rds is a move which will HELP them persuade Manning to sign there.

Now Miami has the room to bring in Manning and Reggie Wayne...and I wouldn't doubt Dallas Clark also.

Quote:Originally posted by Nero@Mar 14 2012, 10:29 AM
You guys need to pay more attention to NFL. The Dolphins dumping Marshall for 2-3rds is a move which will HELP them persuade Manning to sign there.

Now Miami has the room to bring in Manning and Reggie Wayne...and I wouldn't doubt Dallas Clark also.

Yeahthat

Also, Carl Nicks signed with Tampa today and Brandon Carr signed a 5-yr/$50.1mil deal with Dallas.

Quote:Originally posted by Nero@Mar 14 2012, 09:29 AM

As a Dolphins fan, no offense, you have NO idea what you are talking about.

For starters, Wayne resigned in Indy yesterday. And you dont trade an elite number one receiver in his prime for scraps, to accomodate a 38 year old QB coming off of a severe neck injury, with no guarantee he is even 100%. Even if Peyton said he will not sign here unless we trade Marshall, you dont cater your team around the demands of a player. HORRIBLE moves from Miami, makes me pissed off as a fan.

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Mar 14 2012, 04:21 PM

As a Dolphins fan, no offense,  you have NO idea what you are talking about.

For starters, Wayne resigned in Indy yesterday.  And you dont trade an elite number one receiver in his prime for scraps, to accomodate a 38 year old QB coming off of a severe neck injury, with no guarantee he is even 100%.  Even if Peyton said he will not sign here unless we trade Marshall, you dont cater your team around the demands of a player.  HORRIBLE moves from Miami, makes me pissed off as a fan.

Marshall's a cancer...be happy.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Mar 14 2012, 03:27 PM

Marshall's a cancer...be happy.

No hes a great player who wasnt a problem here. Why would I be happy that we traded out best player for nothing?

Another 5 years of losing for the Phins :(.

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Mar 14 2012, 04:31 PM

No hes a great player who wasnt a problem here.  Why would I be happy that we traded out best player for nothing? 

Another 5 years of losing for the Phins :(.

Because gets arrested every offseason.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Mar 14 2012, 03:33 PM

Because gets arrested every offseason.

So do half the other players in the league lol.

As bad as it sounds, I dont care what he does off the field as long as he brings it on the field. Im most pissed about the return, we traded two seconds for him and got two thirds back. Whatta joke.