Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

LEZ GO PACK!

"JJ Watt gets under JJ Watt, it's snapped to Watt, fake handoff to Watt, Watt's open down the field, TOUCHDOWN! Now Watt's coming out for the extra point..."

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Sep 14 2014, 03:48 PM

No. Read it again. He said they wanted to out idiot them, referring to the fact they shouldn't have made an idiot move just because the Jags made an idiot move. Have to read closely.
Then that's my wrong, I also read maxys Ponder >>> Gabbert comment first.

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Sep 14 2014, 04:50 PM
LEZ GO PACK!
Ilike

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

http://www.gfycat.com/RingedCreepyCaterpillar

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Sep 14 2014, 02:50 PM

I get there are rules, and that's why I think AP should get the Rice treatment. I just don't find them rules right, and think that there should be a change. I get they are in the media, but it's honestly only hurting the image of the team, not the NFL as a whole. It should be treated like a job, because that is what it is for these guys. The NFL does want these guys to be pictured as role models, but some of these guys don't want to be seen as one.
Its hurting the NFL that they are suspending guys who commit legal infractions? I actually think it's helping them weed out the garbage. The Bengals have a bad reputation that they have since dropped a bit in regards to criminal issues. It doesn't look good on the league when people refer to it as a league who houses inmates. Some of them don't want to be sure, but they are in the spotlight and are the same guys who love the camera.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Sep 14 2014, 03:53 PM

Its hurting the NFL that they are suspending guys who commit legal infractions? I actually think it's helping them weed out the garbage. The Bengals have a bad reputation that they have since dropped a bit in regards to criminal issues. It doesn't look good on the league when people refer to it as a league who houses inmates. Some of them don't want to be sure, but they are in the spotlight and are the same guys who love the camera.
No, I said having the negative guys only hurts the teams image, not the NFLs.

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnWalrus@Sep 14 2014, 02:51 PM
"JJ Watt gets under JJ Watt, it's snapped to Watt, fake handoff to Watt, Watt's open down the field, TOUCHDOWN! Now Watt's coming out for the extra point..."
"Thanks for joining us in the booth for todays game, I am J.J. Watt with the broadcast partner J.J. Watt reporting this game live from J.J. Watt field in downtown Watt Town, Jamaica."

LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Sep 14 2014, 02:55 PM

No, I said having the negative guys only hurts the teams image, not the NFLs.
Hurts both. The NFL doesn't want a rep of housing criminals and nor do the teams.

LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Sep 14 2014, 03:56 PM

Hurts both. The NFL doesn't want a rep of housing criminals and nor do the teams.
Eh, so ban all the potheads too? Rice didn't really do anything all that illegal.

Nice comeback Pack, good 2nd half coming up

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Sep 14 2014, 03:01 PM

Eh, so ban all the potheads too? Rice didn't really do anything all that illegal.
Rice beat his fiancee. That's a criminal offence no matter how dumb she was by marrying him afterwards. Not sure what you are saying there.

The marijuana thing is different story. We were discussing AP and Rice.

LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Sep 14 2014, 04:02 PM

Rice beat his fiancee. That's a criminal offence no matter how dumb she was by marrying him afterwards. Not sure what you are saying there.

The marijuana thing is different story. We were discussing AP and Rice.
I'm just saying from a criminal standpoint, the offenses can be equally as extreme.

Antonio Gates what a catch

and i just picked up Zach Ertz instead of Gates in my fantasy league before the games today <_<