Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

So many penalties

Hey. Hey guys.

Guys. Really. I think I got it.

So here's the thing.

Refs throw flags like they do now. But there's no yardage or first downs awarded.

Stick with me here guys.

Guys.

Instead, after the game, whoever gets flagged gets a flag stapled to their jersey. At the end of the year, you create a team out of the players with the most flags stapled to their jersey. Like a penalty Pro Bowl team.

Here's the catch guys. Seriously. Every ref who throws a flag also gets a flag stapled to their uniform for each flag thrown.

Then play the team composed of the most flagged players against the team of the refs who threw the most flags.

Then we'll see how many penalties are called next season

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnWalrus@Sep 14 2014, 08:23 PM
Hey. Hey guys.

Guys. Really. I think I got it.

So here's the thing.

Refs throw flags like they do now. But there's no yardage or first downs awarded.

Stick with me here guys.

Guys.

Instead, after the game, whoever gets flagged gets a flag stapled to their jersey. At the end of the year, you create a team out of the players with the most flags stapled to their jersey. Like a penalty Pro Bowl team.

Here's the catch guys. Seriously. Every ref who throws a flag also gets a flag stapled to their uniform for each flag thrown.

Then play the team composed of the most flagged players against the team of the refs who threw the most flags.

Then we'll see how many penalties are called next season

Who would ref the game?

Quote:Originally posted by Duey@Sep 14 2014, 07:49 PM

Who would ref the game?
A ref team made up of all criminals in the NFL from the past 10 years. Pacman Jones, Robert Ferguson, Big Ben, Ray Lewis, Aldon Smith, Fred Smoot, Plaxico Burris.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

DA BEARS!

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Colint Kaepernick

LA Panthers Goaltender

Can't stop this duo

[Image: o7YuHxa.gif]

Real tough loss for Indy.
Refs made 2 horrible calls that cost them the game, but they did a horrible job handling Phillys screens

From what I've seen, heard and read the second allegations against Peterson are simply put on by his ex-girlfriend (the mother of the children). This is the same crazy chick that let her boyfriend beat Adrian and her's kids.

LA Panthers Goaltender

Tampa should just forfeit...this is bad

This is brutal lol

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Sep 18 2014, 08:21 PM
This is brutal lol
Feels like I'm watching a top tier NCAA team playing a D2 team lol

Dear lord :lol: This is like if Tyson fought an infant

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Hester with the Deion high step Smile)
Love it

Feel bad for TB tbh

Vincent Jackson shouldn't have signed with Tampa, what an idiot.

LA Panthers Goaltender