Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Oct 12 2014, 04:39 PM
I hate Seattle so much that I'm actually rooting for the Cowboys.
i feel dirty
Yeah I don't exactly hate the Seahawks, I don't really like Caroll, and Sherman needs to learn to shut his mouth. But I like Harvin, I like Wilson, I like Earl Thompson and I loooove Marshawn. Plus they've got dope uniforms. But I am also rooting for Dallas. I honestly don't know why

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Oct 12 2014, 05:55 PM

Yeah I don't exactly hate the Seahawks, I don't really like Caroll, and Sherman needs to learn to shut his mouth. But I like Harvin, I like Wilson, I like Earl Thompson and I loooove Marshawn. Plus they've got dope uniforms. But I am also rooting for Dallas. I honestly don't know why
i actually like a lot of guys on their team (Marshawn, Wilson, Earl Thomas).
i just think Sherman is the most overrated player in football and he is so fucking cocky.
he plays one side of the field and has the best safety in the game imo (Earl Thomas) covering him all game.

i just can't stand how Sherman gets all the credit when Earl Thomas is the better DB imo

Put Richard Sherman in an average defense and he immediately becomes an average corner imo

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Oct 12 2014, 05:57 PM

i actually like a lot of guys on their team (Marshawn, Wilson, Earl Thomas).
i just think Sherman is the most overrated player in football and he is so fucking cocky.
he plays one side of the field and has the best safety in the game imo (Earl Thomas) covering him all game.

i just can't stand how Sherman gets all the credit when Earl Thomas is the better DB imo
Yeah, I still think Revis is better than Sherman, Sherman is just a louder mouth. He gets the recognition because he's obnoxious. It's unfortunate but that's how it always is Undecided and I'd agree on Thomas being the best safety. Followed by Byrd, Berry and Vaccaro in that order for me.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Oct 12 2014, 05:59 PM

Yeah, I still think Revis is better than Sherman, Sherman is just a louder mouth. He gets the recognition because he's obnoxious. It's unfortunate but that's how it always is Undecided and I'd agree on Thomas being the best safety. Followed by Byrd, Berry and Vaccaro in that order for me.
id go Thomas, Berry, Byrd, Chancellor, Vaccaro

pretty easy to play corner when you play half the field (so you don't always match up against the best WR) and you have Earl Thomas and Cam Chancellor behind you Smile)

and one of the better run stuffing dlines/LBs in the league

Eric Weddle is severely underrated as well. He is the heart and soul of the Chargers.

That GB comeback tho!

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Oct 12 2014, 06:09 PM
Eric Weddle is severely underrated as well. He is the heart and soul of the Chargers.

That GB comeback tho!
Yea he's a very good safety too.
I'd take the others over him, but he is probably next on my list

The GB comeback won me $150 Smile)
So thank you Rodgers

I'd probably take Weddle over Vaccaro at this point, but Vaccaro has huge potential.

TD BOYS!

Cowboys are for real
I'm so jealous of their oline tbh

Packers are so terribly average.

Also lol Seahawks.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Big win by my Cowboys. Defense has been a revelation, O line is elite, and Murray is in the zone right now. Really hope they keep it up for the whole season and don't hit a wall.

Victor Cruz torn patella tendon. Big loss for the Giants.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
10-3-2
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 1] [Pts 1] [+/- +3] [PIM 4] [Hits 9] [SB 54]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Oct 12 2014, 06:22 PM
Cowboys are for real
I'm so jealous of their oline tbh

Brady'd be committing war crimes on the field with an O-line like that.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Rumour is Larry Fitzgerald to the pats

Holy fucking shit imagine that

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Quote:Originally posted by Allways Purfect@Oct 12 2014, 11:12 PM
Rumour is Larry Fitzgerald to the pats

Holy fucking shit imagine that
No fucking way it happens, been hearing that rumor for 2+ years lol. If it happened Idk what I'd do but it'd probably be embarrassing

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Oct 12 2014, 08:38 PM

No fucking way it happens, been hearing that rumor for 2+ years lol.&nbsp; If it happened Idk what I'd do but it'd probably be embarrassing

Maxy are you a pats fan?

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !