Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Oct 13 2014, 04:14 PM

No... That's not remotely what I said. Stop twisting words to make your argument. The reason only works for 10% is because only 10% of QB's have that as their scheme. Just because more QB's don't do it doesn't mean it doesn't work. It means they physically CAN'T do it. You literally listed 5 of the slowest QB's in the league, if they attempted to scramble and make plays out of the pocket they'd be chased down by a friggan DLineman. How about Rodgers? He certainly isn't afraid to leave the pocket and he is widely considered one of the top 5 QB's in the league.
Then let's go with Foles. He's in a running scheme, arguably, and he isn't really that slow. Would you rather him run out of the pocket and try to extend the play, or do you want him in the pocket making the throw?

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Oct 13 2014, 05:16 PM

Then let's go with Foles. He's in a running scheme, arguably, and he isn't really that slow. Would you rather him run out of the pocket and try to extend the play, or do you want him in the pocket making the throw?
Foles is slow as fuck lol

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Oct 13 2014, 05:11 PM

1. Bills suck.
2. Those superbowls you had a few good players at Wideout/TE
3. You had an o-line.
Last time the Pats went to the Superbowl their top 2 wideouts were Wes Welker and... Deion Branch? I believe Smile)

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Oct 13 2014, 05:17 PM

Foles is slow as fuck lol
Yeahthat :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Oct 13 2014, 03:11 PM

"every team" = Pats and Packers.
I went back a good chunk of pages and not one comment was about your team or anything related to it's future. It was all about other teams. That tells me you have less to say about your team cause you may not have a team, you may just flip every year.

The lack of intelligence when discussing those just seems to make you out a a "cover fan", where you only know as much as the publicized player and nothing else. I get you think certain players are over the hill and such, but how can you back it up?

Still won't admit what team you cheer for.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Mayo and Ridley both confirmed out for the season.
gonna be tough to replace Mayo tbh

hopefully Hightower gets back soon and plays well

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Oct 13 2014, 02:20 PM

I went back a good chunk of pages and not one comment was about your team or anything related to it's future. It was all about other teams. That tells me you have less to say about your team cause you may not have a team, you may just flip every year.

The lack of intelligence when discussing those just seems to make you out a a "cover fan", where you only know as much as the publicized player and nothing else. I get you think certain players are over the hill and such, but how can you back it up?

If only this were the truth.

People who have been here for 5 years knows the team I cheer for and have cheered for. I appreciate you trying to insult me though. Good effort.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Oct 13 2014, 05:20 PM

He certainly does have a team Tongue He's just a Pats hater and has been as long as I've known him.

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Oct 13 2014, 05:23 PM
Mayo and Ridley both confirmed out for the season.
gonna be tough to replace Mayo tbh

hopefully Hightower gets back soon and plays well
Yeah I have faith in Hightower. I have considerably less faith in Brandon Bolden and Shane Vereen, here's hoping that James White goes beast mode

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Oct 13 2014, 03:20 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Oct 13 2014, 05:29 PM

Yeah I have faith in Hightower. I have considerably less faith in Brandon Bolden and Shane Vereen, here's hoping that James White goes beast mode
Mayo is by far our best coverage LB.
i don't have faith at all in Hightower to play coverage.

unless Jamie Collins can actually step up and be that guy

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Oct 13 2014, 03:23 PM

If only this were the truth.

People who have been here for 5 years knows the team I cheer for and have cheered for. I appreciate you trying to insult me though. Good effort.
I'm not trying to insult you at all actually. Just noticing that you never really say anything good about any team from what I've seen. So you seem to be one of those armchair guys who has never played, coached or been near a team.

To each his own, but it's funny the amount of comments about teams not thought through. For example, "Packers are so terribly average". Does that mean that every team with 3 wins or less is horribly average or just horrible? Because the way I see it no matter how bad our defense is, our offence seems to make up for it. People are praising Andrew Luck for being the great young QB that he is, yet he was leading the NFL in INT's. Kaepernick is some God by a lot of the medias opinions yet the guy has almost turned the ball over as much as he has put it in the end zone.

So "don't worry, it will catch up to them" is fine, but over the last 10 seasons what exactly in the NFC North has given you the impression that the Bears, Lions or Vikings will come back in the second half of the season? Because the Packers have clearly been the team to beat in that division in the second half.

LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Oct 13 2014, 05:36 PM

Mayo is by far our best coverage LB.
i don't have faith at all in Hightower to play coverage.

unless Jamie Collins can actually step up and be that guy
I'd be open to trying to slide Ninkovich back for coverage Certainly not an ideal situation but it'd be worth a shot

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Oct 13 2014, 03:27 PM

He certainly does have a team Tongue He's just a Pats hater and has been as long as I've known him.
I looked back, he seems to hate more them, which he is fair to do as much as he wants. I just don't see a lot of stats to back it up. Only 1 team can win the Super Bowl every year, so if a team doesn't win it doesn't mean necessarily suck.

LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Oct 13 2014, 03:38 PM

I'd be open to trying to slide Ninkovich back for coverage Certainly not an ideal situation but it'd be worth a shot
Nink is better when he is blitzing though, much more effective and has a knack for causing turnovers.

LA Panthers Goaltender