Create Account

Tracking of SHL/SMJHL teams' front office members

In the light of the recent conversation about NOLA, I think it would be beneficial if HO had more insight into who exactly sees and communicates about team decision within respective teams in the league, who has the option and the rights to change the lines/has the password to the file, and in general have more of an idea who might have responsibilities lied upon them within team structures. Unfortunately, unless someone comes up with some very smart solution, it would rely on the teams to be truthful about it, which is a bit unreliable, but down the line I think it would be just for the better if we had an idea not only about GMs of the teams, but also their scouts, advisors, player development people, coaches etc.

Just a thought.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

SMJHL used to do this during the "autodraft all your managers" phase in the late 40s. It was a roster requirement as a part of preseason GM tasks. Not sure if they still do.

Much in support of this per our previous discussion

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Or, and here’s a controversial idea, just actually punish teams for breaking rules.

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

05-01-2020, 02:49 PMFordyford Wrote: Or, and here’s a controversial idea, just actually punish teams for breaking rules.

RETIRED

Or, you know, both.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

I really like this idea.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

For those who can not see the SMJHL GM area of the site: this was something that I implemented in the late 40s and was removed last ssn with rosters no longer being an offseason task with the move to FHM. I’ll be more then happy to reimplement if that is something the GMs would feel beneficial. [Image: image0.png]

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]