Create Account

Post SHL Debut Presser
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2020, 09:30 AM by BloomeyGB.)

Ready for grading

Leo Bloomfield enters the room. He straightens his suit and flashes a tired smile at the crowd of reporters. He holds up his left hand, which is still red from the constant impact of a puck traveling at a high velocity.

"Ask away gentlemen."

Q:What did you learn from your SHL debut that you can take with you to Maine?

A: I probably learned to handle the pressure. Not many people get a call up after only 60 games in the juniors. This will probably help me play more freely with Maine.

Q:You have a perfect record in the SHL! Are you looking forward to possible getting a few more call up starts next season?

A: I'm looking forward to it! It's going to be a great experience and opportunity to improve my game.

Q: Firstly, congrats!

Secondly, what do you think you could improve on the next time you're called up?

A: Thank you. Returning to a previous question, I think that learning how to handle the pressure and playing more freely is something that I really want to improve.

Q: favorite football team?

A: It depends. American Football, it has to be the Falcons. Aussie Rules Football, Brisbane. Gaelic Football, my hometown team London. European football, Arsenal. I hope that answered your question.

Q: What's your pregame ritual?

A: Listening to music and talking to the guys. But there is also a lot of unnecessary walking around and staring at the wall. Remember kids, the walls always have the answers. *chuckles*

He looks around at the assembled reporters.
"Any more questions? No? Ok thank you for your time gentlemen."

[Image: bloomfield.png]
[Image: NEW_Team_final.png][img=0x280]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/789216032630898779/789216043259265024/unknown.png?width=1103&height=613[/img]

What did you learn from your SHL debut that you can take with you to Maine?

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

You have a perfect record in the SHL! Are you looking forward to possible getting a few more call up starts next season?

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Firstly, congrats!

Secondly, what do you think you could improve on the next time you're called up?

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

favorite football team?

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

What's your pregame ritual?

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]