Create Account

Draft comments part 2 with Q+A section. (2x)
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2020, 11:55 AM by jRuutu.)

Ready to be graded! According to wordcounter: First part: 441 words, Second part with questions included: 564 = 1005, draft related media at least the first part?

[Image: Z0dgWN3.jpg?1]

The SHL draft day is behind us and to much of my delight, I was picked! San Francisco Pride called my name at 53rd overall, so I was not even the last player who got drafted yesterday. If I'm honest it was not a huge surprise that San Francisco ended up drafting me, we had a quick chat some days before the draft and I felt like I was able to give pretty accurate and solid answers to the questions that were asked,  I was not expecting San Francisco to take me any earlier though, but I was cautiously optimistic on getting picked somewhere in the later parts of the draft.

If I think about San Francisco as a team and about me joining the organization as a young center, I'm glad that they picked me up. San Francisco is going through some kind of rebuild at the moment, there is a fair number of older players in the roster, but younger players are joining the organization and some are already making the move into the pro roster or into bigger roles. I'm one extra piece in the whole puzzle, from my point of view, getting the opportunity to join San Francisco offers a great opportunity to play in a team that has room in the lineup for younger players, I don't know exactly when I will be good enough to play for Pride, but my goal is to move up into the big show sooner than later, when that happens I could have an opportunity to play my own position and in a nice role, that is all I can ask for as a young center.

Obviously, I'm not the only center or forward prospect in the organization, there is competition, but I don't mind, I'm ready to train and fight for my own little spot in the lineup, I did not say nice things in the hopes of just getting drafted, I'm focused and ready to be part of a cool project. San Francisco has a good thing going. Hopefully, when the time comes to play for the Pride I can get things done on the ice and pay back some of that faith they showed in me when they drafted my player.

As a second part to this article I thought I organize an opportunity to the good people of SHL to ask questions, could be about anything that comes to your mind, unlike that want to be Finnish person, I will promise to answer all questions you might have and on top of that, I will also give like to each question, so 'buy' yourself a +1!

Interview Ask away!  Interview

09-13-2020, 12:13 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: whats crackin' bruh?
All is well my Tampa Baynian center friend, went out for a little run/jog not so long ago, weather was nice with sun poking out between the clouds. Now I finished this article to earn little bit of money that will help with training costs. Hopefully I get to answer couple more questions to earn even more money! Need to take advantage of these free moments and more so about the double payout stuff.

09-13-2020, 12:45 PMThe__Y-man__100 Wrote: How do you feel about the players the Pride lost in the expansion draft?

Besides yourself, who were you most excited to see the Pride draft?

I don't know that well what were the rules or any other information around the expansion draft, did some players ask to be exposed or were they forced to be exposed, but Dārziņš looks to be a real loss, S53 player and 750ish TPE. I'm sure Seattle got themselves a good player that is going to be part of the roster for long time. Barbashev the second is inactive at the moment, so losing him wont be as bad in the long run. I'd still say that despite Dārziņš being a young and improving player, him leaving through the draft opens a spot for some young winger now to get into even bigger role, so there is positives in everything!

What comes down to the players who Pride drafted, I believe everybody has already made their way into the LR and said hello, so I'm excited about the possibility of this whole class being part of the Pride core and group in the long run, I think that would be a cool story when looking back years and seasons from now.  To throw few names out there, Simonsson and Danger are both wingers who have a lot of offensive potential, for me as a center it would be great to one day play with those two.

09-14-2020, 05:13 PMWawazat Wrote: @jRuutu

I wish you success but, I gotta ask....

Does it concern you or your agent that they got hit with a 12M penalty for S56?

Do you know that prolonged exposure to purple has been known to cause memory loss and an inability to finish simple tasks?

Thank you!

The 12m penalty is not a concern right now, or at least I have not heard anything negative from my agent, so I'm hoping I'm able to sign a fair deal that will help with the training etc over the upcoming season and in the future. Just in case the 12m is going to have a effect, I do have some money in the bank that I can use for training and other costs. I'm sure for the team and organization having 12m less to spend is not going to be good times though, but we got young players in the system that can make the jump in the near future, that will help in the roster building.

I did not know that, purple is a nice looking color, one of my favorites even. Looks great in a hockey jersey. Luckily as a player I'm a simple one, I just shoot and hope for best, so not being able to finish simple tasks is not going to be a problem anytime soon, since I know only one task somewhat well.

whats crackin' bruh?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2020, 12:46 PM by The__Y-man__100.)

How do you feel about the players the Pride lost in the expansion draft?

Besides yourself, who were you most excited to see the Pride draft?

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

@jRuutu

I wish you success but, I gotta ask....

Does it concern you or your agent that they got hit with a 12M penalty for S56?

Do you know that prolonged exposure to purple has been known to cause memory loss and an inability to finish simple tasks?

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa