Create Account

JURT and JESS in the Evening ep. 2 - hhh81
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2022, 09:59 PM by JURT. Edited 2 times in total.)

Hello everyone! Stream is up and we'll start talking at 8 pm Eastern Time.

You can find the stream HERE

One day I might figure out how to schedule streams to get a link out in advance but only start the actual streaming at the scheduled time so there's not 15 minutes of nothing on the replay but that's not today so uh... yeah

Enjoy!

EDIT: Thanks to everyone who watched! There was a bit of technical difficulties at the end but it does end when we say we're leaving and I start cussing OBS.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Is this a Troy and Abed reference?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

06-02-2022, 08:48 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: Is this a Troy and Abed reference?

it sure is!

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

06-02-2022, 09:27 PMsköldpaddor Wrote:
06-02-2022, 08:48 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: Is this a Troy and Abed reference?

it sure is!

Damn, well I love that.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]