Create Account

Cities: Skylines - Communal Map #1

you gonna make me reinstall this shit

[Image: unknown.png]
Second attempt at this map (first attempt ended in a big circle that looked awful). Decided connecting the two big starting roads was the easiest option, then build from there. As soon as I had built the trailer park, I realized it was in the worst spot if I wanted to ever connect to the highway next to it.

[Image: unknown.png]
The trailer park still might be my favorite part of the city so far lol. The plan right now is to make the chestnut square area a little nightlife/leisure area, if I ever get around to it.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

huge markdown on this during steam summer sale, I think I'm gonna pick it up

06-25-2022, 09:12 PMgrok Wrote: huge markdown on this during steam summer sale, I think I'm gonna pick it up
I noticed ... my wallet is not happy with my current plans

[Image: mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3...a5e635414&][Image: 4028.png][Image: 5431.png][Image: 5570.png][Image: 7241.png][Image: 5906.png][Image: 6149.png][Image: 7950.png]

is this still going, or are we close to a new map? is there a CS discord

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2022, 10:49 AM by caltroit_red_flames. Edited 1 time in total.)

07-06-2022, 10:34 AMEvok Wrote: is this still going, or are we close to a new map? is there a CS discord
I think we can move onto a new map. This one was a lot harder than I expected it to be so that was a really poor choice. Hopefully we get some more people to give it a shot and post their cities the second time around. I'll find something this week and post the link. We'll try to keep the next one going longer though, 3 weeks is a bit short.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

i bought this and i don't get it who volunteers to teach me

if i'm not immediately good at it i will quit playing it forever

07-06-2022, 10:48 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
07-06-2022, 10:34 AMEvok Wrote: is this still going, or are we close to a new map? is there a CS discord
I think we can move onto a new map. This one was a lot harder than I expected it to be so that was a really poor choice. Hopefully we get some more people to give it a shot and post their cities the second time around. I'll find something this week and post the link. We'll try to keep the next one going longer though, 3 weeks is a bit short.

i think either a small discord or a channel in the shl gaming discord could be beneficial to see more screens and all Hmm 3 weeks indeed short but that's why i asked if we still going so id hop in if yes hahaha we dont need to switch

Count me in for the next map. I'll second @Evok on wanting a discord location somewhere

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

07-06-2022, 10:53 AMgrok Wrote: i bought this and i don't get it who volunteers to teach me

if i'm not immediately good at it i will quit playing it forever
City Planner on YouTube does! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu8Ywpng...xZONnxvXPw

OR you could go into the SHL Game Gang server and chill with CoA and/or me while playing this

[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]

I fizzled out but can get some screenshots of my first attempt, biggest notes I have so far is holy hell do people need so much residential space

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

07-06-2022, 01:52 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: I fizzled out but can get some screenshots of my first attempt, biggest notes I have so far is holy hell do people need so much residential space

funnily enough, the game does some weird calculations for it because every single of the normal single family homes normally has like 3 of them in there so, you can get a mod...that makes you require like triple the space

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

07-06-2022, 01:52 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: I fizzled out but can get some screenshots of my first attempt, biggest notes I have so far is holy hell do people need so much residential space
You'll eventually unlock dense residential and that helps a lot

lets pick a map to play im itching

I would suggest maybe for now to go with something from base game? You probably have to go like vanilla base since not everyone might have all DLCs, but they would certainly be the most accessible ones out there and likely the most flexible too

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]