Create Account

S67 Transfers
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2022, 04:58 PM by sve7en. Edited 6 times in total.)

Welcome to S67 everyone! Congratulations Atlanta, Nevada, and Finland. On the eve of the regular season, we once again open the international transfer window.

See the revised Rulebook. If you have any questions, reach out to me on site or discord.

An unassigned transfer can be completed when a player's birthplace is not from one of the 14 assigned IIHF Federations, see rule 5.f.
An assigned transfer can be completed in three cases:
  1. a player is not considered locked in to their IIHF Federation, they have not dressed for their IIHF nation or applied 426 TPE or more, see rule 5.a, 5.f and 5.g.
  2. an active locked-in skater does not play in 2 consecutive seasons, they may apply to the IIHF Commissioners to be eligible for a transfer once per career, see rule 5.h.
  3. an active backup goalie does not play at least 6 games over the course of 2 seasons (can play 5 games 1 season and 1 the other), see rule 5.i.
To complete a transfer both the Federation Head and transferring player must post in this thread confirming the transfer. Please state the Federation the player is transferring from (when applicable) as well as their "new" Federation.

Note that:
- SMJHL rookies may be contacted to join a team only after the first sim of the SMJHL playoffs.
 - - Rookies, if you feel like this has happened, reach out to me or Canadice 
- Federations may have unlimited unassigned player transfers.
- Transfers of an assigned player are permanent and locked in for the remainder of the player's career.
- A Federation may not transfer more than 1 player from the same Federation in a season

Special note to rookies:

Remember that accepting a transfer to another Federation is permanent and that you will be unable to transfer back for the remainder of your career. Therefore consider the decision carefully as it may be worth it to wait an extra season to be able to represent your home Federation. Before accepting a transfer, talk to your current Federation Head.

Transfers In Limits:

Austria (0/3)

Canada (0/2)

Czechia (0/3)

Finland (0/2)

Germany (0/3)

Uk (0/3)
Tiberius Kane World -> Uk 

Ireland (3/3)
Derek Martin Canada -> Ireland
Ragnar Lothbrok Sweden -> Ireland 
Alexander Minaj Usa -> Ireland 

Japan (0/3)

Latvia (1/3)
Erick Vasiljevs Canada -> Latvia

norway (0/3)
Nikolai Skovgaard World -> norway 

Russia (0/3)

Sweden (0/2)
M’Baku Olubori World -> Sweden

Switzerland (0/3)

Usa (0/2)

Transfer Out Limits:

Austria (0/0)

Canada (2/2)
Erick Vasiljevs Canada -> Latvia
Derek Martin Canada -> Ireland

Czechia (0/0)

Finland (0/2)

Germany (0/0)

Uk (0/1)

Ireland (0/0)

Japan (0/1)

Latvia (0/0)

norway (0/0)

Russia (0/0)

Sweden (1/2)
Ragnar Lothbrok Sweden -> Ireland

Switzerland (0/0)

Usa (1/2)
Alexander Minaj Usa -> Ireland

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 09:33 PM by Muerto. Edited 1 time in total.)

norway

IIHF Team Norway is excited to announce that D Nikolai Skovgaard will be an unassigned transfer from Denmark to Norway! Welcome to the team! @Faelax

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

09-18-2022, 09:33 PMMuerto Wrote: norway

IIHF Team Norway is excited to announce that D Nikolai Skovgaard will be an unassigned transfer from Denmark to Norway! Welcome to the team!  @Faelax
Hei Norge, accept! norway

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

09-18-2022, 09:48 PMFaelax Wrote:
09-18-2022, 09:33 PMMuerto Wrote: norway

IIHF Team Norway is excited to announce that D Nikolai Skovgaard will be an unassigned transfer from Denmark to Norway! Welcome to the team!  @Faelax

Hei Norge, accept! norway

enjoy

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Team Latvia is happy to have another great talent on board. His name is so latvian that I couldn’t make talks with him!

Canada ->  Latvia Erick Vasiljevs @johjeff

accepted

[Image: KxB-_pyaGdotGz4wz5zW8E1eJpLGSxKSfSaosHJ1...9WDrQNFXbo][b][Image: y2zog1KMN5gVo_tQlYOHENY-1t0EKrR8WSNTQOai...e5XmoR61WI][/b]

09-25-2022, 10:45 PMjohjeff Wrote: accepted

enjoy Smile

Derek Martin (ItsFrenchie)
Canada -> Ireland as a result of hiring

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2022, 02:42 PM by Frenchie. Edited 1 time in total.)

For my first move as newly appointed Irish Head, i'm glad to welcome @SecondSucks22 who will assist me in bringing glory back to Ireland!

Sweden -->  Ireland Ragnar Lothbrok @SecondSucks22

[Image: tinywow_FrenchieSig_18046112.gif?ex=651e...bf2671368&]
thanks @slothfacekilla for the sig <3
[Image: SZRCDpe.png?ex=65ccf2de&is=65ba7dde&hm=6...ac64e3137&]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Ireland

Accepted

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

As my first official act as the Team Ireland Co-Federation head I would like to welcome @minaj27 to the team, he will be quintessential to bringing Ireland to the forefront of the Hockey world for years to come!

Usa —> Ireland Alexander Minaj

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Accepted

[Image: MMCPaEg.png]

[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png][Image: eP8F2Ne.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2022, 02:38 PM by PremierBromanov. Edited 1 time in total.)

Tiberius Kane transfers from Mongolia to UK Uk

accept

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Sweden is very pleased to announce the transfer of one of Johnny Hamilton’s most talented clients!

M’Baku Olubori @hhh81
Shl ->  Sweden

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

10-28-2022, 07:19 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: Sweden is very pleased to announce the transfer of one of Johnny Hamilton’s most talented clients!

M’Baku Olubori @hhh81
Shl ->  Sweden
Let's do this!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]