Create Account

Shout out to the community

Crazy to come back and still see my name as a trophy always feel honored and flattered that yall have kept this going. I definitely was not the most decent person here but honestly enjoyed it and wouldn't have it any other way.

Was not trying to make it about me, just want yall to know yall some real ones, this place is great for people looking for an outlet and to get away. To all the new guys you will find value here if you take time out and look for it. Keep up the good work in this dynamic community and hope people are still finding contentment through this site!

Always LOVE

Doubt is a dream killer

Hey man @sarmo

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

11-19-2022, 03:44 PMsarmo Wrote: Crazy to come back and still see my name as a trophy always feel honored and flattered that yall have kept this going. I definitely was not the most decent person here but honestly enjoyed it and wouldn't have it any other way.

Was not trying to make it about me, just want yall to know yall some real ones, this place is great for people looking for an outlet and to get away. To all the new guys you will find value here if you take time out and look for it. Keep up the good work in this dynamic community and hope people are still finding contentment through this site!

Always LOVE
Don't be a stranger.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

11-19-2022, 03:44 PMsarmo Wrote: Crazy to come back and still see my name as a trophy always feel honored and flattered that yall have kept this going. I definitely was not the most decent person here but honestly enjoyed it and wouldn't have it any other way.

Always LOVE

Eyyyy My boy. What it do baby.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

@sarmo yooo what’s up bro!

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Hell yeah what a throwback

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Always LOVE
We also had this a while back if you didn't see it yet
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=108717

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

@WannabeFinn hey from junior gm to commish! League def went the right way!

@Avakael I know I know, myb! Just had to make sure I claim my TPE irl lool but I always will try to make my rounds here.

@Merica Reay-Khan still an epic myth!

@Maxy Still cannot forget our rival days. Love you man!

@Toast We are ancient ! ?

@SpartanGibbles Thank you for the honor my dude! I loved it got me emotional over here! I would be nothing without the guys around me and putting me in that category. Nova's dream was full filed that old geezer is prlly in Cali somewhere playing golf on the beach, that A hole!

Seriously though miss you guys love you all!

Doubt is a dream killer

Real world TPE is a bitch to earn. Hope everything is going well for you.

11-24-2022, 04:57 AMAvakael Wrote: Real world TPE is a bitch to earn. Hope everything is going well for you.
It is and at the end of the day the irl engine can still screw us. I'm doing good bro wbu always been a stand up guy

Doubt is a dream killer

wow sarmo cute

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

11-24-2022, 01:58 PMsarmo Wrote:
11-24-2022, 04:57 AMAvakael Wrote: Real world TPE is a bitch to earn. Hope everything is going well for you.
It is and at the end of the day the irl engine can still screw us. I'm doing good bro wbu always been a stand up guy
Just barely keeping it all together. Good to hear you're doing well!

Thanks!! Same here tbh

11-24-2022, 04:49 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote: wow sarmo cute

Hi sweggy missed you Aggrieved

Doubt is a dream killer