Create Account

Bank Account Issues

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Sep 2 2016, 09:33 AM

Mostly it's because there are a lot of jobs on the site that all take time, so we don't want to punish people because media or graphics is slow, or because their GM is late to post contracts. As I said already though, we can be harsher if that's what the site wants - people seem to have been pretty happy with flexibility in the past though, so I just stuck with that same attitude back when I took over from Ragnar.

If you want to be flexible, say that in the rule book. Don't state you can't go past X amount or this will happen and then not enforce it. That's asinine.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Just as a side note, no unprocessed GFX/Contract/Job/etc payments coming lil's way from what I can gather on mobile. She might have media headed her way though, just not posted.

We'll see what Crutch says and go from there. All we can do right now.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Sep 2 2016, 09:57 AM

Okay Dad

Hello guys

I go to sleep and this breaks out smh lol. I heard from lil that she had money coming in to get her closer to the -1/-1.5 range but I haven't seen it yet. I was going to not allow her most recent training because like Merica said, it's way way overdue. I hope I am not stepping on any toes

1 love

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

thanks for the honest answer, crutchy.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>lil</a> what income are you expecting soon?

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Sep 2 2016, 10:01 AM
Okay Dad

and get me a beer while you're down there

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Sep 2 2016, 08:57 AM

Doing a little more snooping on mobile.

lil has a $3.7M article coming in (3200+ words) according to the SHL Media Earnings post Rice made. When she was $5M in the hole, this article was the justification to allow her to update. However, since then, $2M more have been withdrawn and updated with no new cash flow indicated to cover the cost.

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Sep 2 2016, 10:04 AM

Doing a little more snooping on mobile.

lil has a $3.7M article coming in (3200+ words) according to the SHL Media Earnings post Rice made. When she was $5M in the hole, this article was the justification to allow her to update. However, since then, $2M more have been withdrawn and updated with no new cash flow indicated to cover the cost.

ok, it's simple then. We don't allow lil to withdraw until she's back in the positives.

*gavel*

Negative bank balances are for losers

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Sep 2 2016, 09:06 AM
Negative bank balances are for losers

egg pls

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Sep 2 2016, 09:05 AM

ok, it's simple then. We don't allow lil to withdraw until she's back in the positives.

*gavel*

Not really, the rules say you aren't allowed to update past -$1.5M. In this instance, one of the trainings would be allowed, sinking her below that threshold, and the next should have been rejected. My view is that TPE should be removed due to improper withdrawal, according to the rules, or the rules change to reflect his new ruling that you can update past the threshold, but once caught, cannot update until back into the black.

My work here is done

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Sep 2 2016, 09:09 AM
My work here is done

#Merica4BankManager #BuildTheWall #NoUpdatesGetPastTheWall

thank me later for discovering this shl

[Image: oW3j9eY.png]