Create Account

S40 SHL Awards Show Hosted By: Nour Harrak

<div align="center">And the winner is……..

Dragons Richard C. Hocolate from the Calgary Dragons Dragons

CONGRATULATIONS <a href='index.php?showuser=2156' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Your Mothers Favorite Goalie</a>! Hocolate finished with a .922 Sv% and was just a monster in net for the Dragons, providing fantastic defensive support for the Dragons through the postseason. Congrats on this award, AND on your Challenge Cup!</div>

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Would have been cool to take home MVP but you can't really argue against Joe who put up a ton of points and still took his team to the playoffs. Well earned <a href='index.php?showuser=2310' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>JKortesi81</a>

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

<div align="center">OUR LAST AWARD OF THE NIGHT! I know it's so sad, we had a great time here, completely fun and friendly, non-controversial and all in all just a wonderful time! I had a good time at least!

The Sarmad Khan is awarded to the season MVP as voted on by you guys, the SHL community! Who do you guys think was the most deserving of being called this season's best player?

And the nominees for this year’s Sarmad Khan Award are...

Dragons Joe Kurczewski | Stars Chris York | Stampede Viktor Vorkämpfer</div>

Dragons JOE KURCZEWSKI from the CALGARY DRAGONS Dragons

CONGRATULATIONS again <a href='index.php?showuser=2310' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>JKortesi81</a>! It seems the award committe and the fans were on the same page for this one! Y'all know his stats so I won't read em out again, but with a whopping 21 votes Kurczewski is your Sarmad Khan winner! Fantasic work this season Joe, great job! </div>

Quote:Originally posted by nour@May 16 2018, 09:33 PM

Dragons [b]Richard C. Hocolate from the Calgary Dragons
Dragons

CONGRATULATIONS <a href='index.php?showuser=2156' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Your Mothers Favorite Goalie</a>! Hocolate finished with a .922 Sv% and was just a monster in net for the Dragons, providing fantastic defensive support for the Dragons through the postseason. Congrats on this award, AND on your Challenge Cup!</div>[/b]

Towel Towel Towel
Dragons Dragons Dragons
Towel Towel Towel

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@May 16 2018, 09:17 PM
Please can someone on the awards committee give me a legitimate argument why anyone would be put ahead of Dude, I'm all ears

You could argue quality of team but that's about it. Dangles was 6th on his team in scoring while Dude was 11th, and playing with much better players at every position.

That's the only argument, not saying I would make it.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Congrats to all winners and the dude!

[Image: giphy.gif]

<div align="center">THATS ALL FOR THIS SEASON'S SHL AWARDS! DID I DO GOOD? WAS I TERRIBLE? DID YOU LOVE THE AWARDS? DID YOU HATE THEM? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT SECTION DOWN BELOW! DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE

I hope you all have a pleasant night and thank you for joining me this evening! Go Steelhawks/Knights!

Also because I'm vain follow me on instagram @ nour.harrak

ALSO SMASH THAT BELL BUTTON TO JOIN THE NOTIFICATION SQUAD!

</div>

Quote:Originally posted by nour@May 16 2018, 09:39 PM

Dragons [b]JOE KURCZEWSKI from the CALGARY DRAGONS
Dragons

CONGRATULATIONS again <a href='index.php?showuser=2310' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>JKortesi81</a>! It seems the award committe and the fans were on the same page for this one! Y'all know his stats so I won't read em out again, but with a whopping 21 votes Kurczewski is your Sarmad Khan winner! Fantasic work this season Joe, great job! </div>[/b]

thats ma quarterback!!
Way to go Joe!

Towel Towel Towel Towel
Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons
Towel Towel Towel Towel

Knights|Dragons|Austria

Congrats to all winners! Cheers

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Great job on the show <a href='index.php?showuser=2683' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>nour</a>! Cheers

Knights|Dragons|Austria

Quote:Originally posted by Coach Biz@May 16 2018, 10:10 PM
Great job on the show <a href='index.php?showuser=2683' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>nour</a>!&nbsp; Cheers
thanks brother much appreciated!

Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@May 16 2018, 06:39 PM

Congrats <a href='index.php?showuser=2240' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>mel24</a>!!!! 100% deserved Renegades

This absolutely!!! Congrats <a href='index.php?showuser=2240' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>mel24</a> !!!!!

[Image: Wally.png]

:-? no trophy for me

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

I would like to thank the awards committee for the recognition and nominations given to the Rage this season. It wasn't perfect, but I'm glad seeing Atmey and Kikkoman getting recognized for their great seasons. I'm also very thankful for the Uppercut and McBride myself. It's a definite feather in my cap.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE