Create Account

S41 SHL Awards Show

LAP player winning it when WKP won the cup? Ehhh. Oh well. He played great so

Congrats Smile

07-12-2018, 10:32 PMWaters Wrote: i woulda gone for marm, but wachter was stupid good and ill respect that decision
If Marm won playoff MVP then we could've used this photo to represent him:
[Image: js-giguere-conn-smythe.jpg]

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

Did the ballot guys only look at points for everything or what?

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

And the winner is....

Jets JASON VISSER of the WINNIPEG JETS Jets

JASON VISSER CLEANS HOUSE! CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN @ToeDragon84! THEY LIKE YOU! THEY REALLY LIKE YOU! You guys have heard his stats a million times over tonight, so you absolutely understand how deserving he is after a season like that! Great job yet again brother.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

BUT WAIT THERE'S ONE MORE AWARD LEFT ON THE DOCKET?????

07-12-2018, 10:37 PMnour Wrote:

It's the award to give WKP *something* to show for a championship season since they couldn't even win the fucking Razov, right?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

The Vidrik Onoprienko Award is a very special award given out to a user that has shown incredible commitment to the site over a LONG period of time. Only a handful of people have won this award in the SHL's 41 seasons and tonight we are honoured to add another amazing member to the list of winners!

FOR HIS CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE SIMULATION HOCKEY LEAGUE'S MAINTENANCE, GROWTH AND SUCCESS, THE WINNER OF THE ONOPREINKO AWARD GOES TO....

@Eggy216!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your lifetime dedication award, we are truly blessed to have someone like you at the helm Eggy!

07-12-2018, 10:39 PMztevans Wrote:

It's the award to give WKP *something* to show for a championship season since they couldn't even win the fucking Razov, right?

close but no cigar

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Mmm okay Eggy's cool too

Nikolai Evans

07-12-2018, 10:42 PMWaters Wrote:

close but no cigar

Tough luck for the ol Toonzas

Nikolai Evans

07-12-2018, 10:40 PMnour Wrote:
The Vidrik Onoprienko Award is a very special award given out to a user that has shown incredible commitment to the site over a LONG period of time. Only a handful of people have won this award in the SHL's 41 seasons and tonight we are honoured to add another amazing member to the list of winners!

FOR HIS CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE SIMULATION HOCKEY LEAGUE'S MAINTENANCE, GROWTH AND SUCCESS, THE WINNER OF THE ONOPREINKO AWARD GOES TO....

@Eggy216!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your lifetime dedication award, we are truly blessed to have someone like you at the helm Eggy!

Bowdown Bowdown Bowdown Bowdown Bowdown

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

THATS ALL FOR THIS SEASON'S SHL AWARDS! I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE TOTALLY SATISFIED WITH THE AWARDS AND YOU DON'T HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS BECAUSE ALL THE CHOICES WERE PERFECT AND WE'RE ALL HAPPY YES WE ARE OKAY!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for being such a fantastic audience, I hope you all have a pleasant night and thank you for joining me this evening! Go Steelhawks/Knights!

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THE MUTHAFUCKIN INSTAGRAM BABY @nour.HARRAK I POST DOPE SHIT I SWEAR TO GOD TOSS A FELLA A FOLLOW!!!!!!!!! GOOD KNIGHT (PUN ABSOLUTELY INTENDED)!

07-12-2018, 10:42 PMztevans Wrote:
07-12-2018, 10:42 PMWaters Wrote:

close but no cigar

Tough luck for the ol Toonzas

I know a snub when I see it. No reason EJ doesn't win this. But we got the cup, thats all that really matters.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

07-12-2018, 10:44 PMnour Wrote:
THATS ALL FOR THIS SEASON'S SHL AWARDS! I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE TOTALLY SATISFIED WITH THE AWARDS AND YOU DON'T HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS BECAUSE ALL THE CHOICES WERE PERFECT AND WE'RE ALL HAPPY YES WE ARE OKAY!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for being such a fantastic audience, I hope you all have a pleasant night and thank you for joining me this evening! Go Steelhawks/Knights!

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THE MUTHAFUCKIN INSTAGRAM BABY @nour.HARRAK I POST DOPE SHIT I SWEAR TO GOD TOSS A FELLA A FOLLOW!!!!!!!!! GOOD KNIGHT (PUN ABSOLUTELY INTENDED)!

you fucking rock @nour! thank you for doing such a good hosting job Dragonite Dragonite

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Wow. Thanks so much guys. Crazy to think of myself on the level of guys like JackCross, Leafs, Jkrever, Spangle, Bojo, and JayWhy (off the top of my head, hopefully I didn’t miss a past winner). Means a lot to me to win the Ono. Never would have dreamed that would happen. Pretty sure one day this site is going to make me go grey, but at least now I’ll have something to show for it.