Create Account

Official i no wanna be fat no mo'
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2019, 10:14 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

Heya, sick of being a fatty? Well yeah me too. Let's do something about it.
[Image: 4373989-NRCQWBYA-6.jpg]

Was going to start this on march 1st but starting now because ya, why wait. Day 3 right now but i didn't weight in before today so let's get it. Feel free to join me.

Start Weight: 147kg (324 lbs)
Week 1: 143.1kg (315,5 lbs) (-2,65%)
Week 2: 142.2 (313,5 lbs) (-3,27%)

---- set-back.

May 1st

Week1: 143.0 kg

Yeye im thick deluxe. I'll weight in and updoot every sunday. Not necessarily with a new post but i'll update OP. Sure i could do this by myself but it's better to have some pressure on me so i feel obligated to do it and not slack off.

If any of y'all have a story about your weightloss then feel free to share, motivation is never bad. I've been going up and down for years but this is the peak i've been at and it's rough not only on my body but my mental health too. Lost about 80 pounds 3 years ago but slowly let them walk right back into my life because i'm a stupid idiot.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

You rule, I'll join you!

I've been starting to go to the gym lately, cause I need to get in better shape. I sleep bad, I'm out of breath far too quickly and yeah I'm becoming way too fat...

I'll weigh in tonight or tomorrow.

Ilike

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Just got myself a personal trainer trying to loose 20lbs I'm 220 rn

GL Sweg and everyone else!

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Started in Jan at 255 down to 238 so I’m in this with u dawg. Goal for me is 200 by the end of the summer

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

I, too, need my weight to be less than my rookie season TPE.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

fuck it i spose i'll post in here too

started 195
down to 145 rn

still got a bit of a ways to go but i believe in everyone in this thread equally

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

02-26-2019, 12:15 PMkit Wrote: Started in Jan at 255 down to 238 so I’m in this with u dawg. Goal for me is 200 by the end of the summer

200 ganggg

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2019, 12:56 PM by Daco.)

Oh damn dude. I used to be 210 a few months ago and I'm only 5'8" so it was bad; now 185, if you're serious and want an exercise program that's pretty straightforward and some nutrition advice I can help you out, I'm not sure if you're aware of macros and total daily energy expenditure TDEE which is the amount of calories you burn daily and what you need to eat below to lose weight. I was not nearly the same realm you've got going on but I lost 4 weight sizes and felt like a fat fuck so I know the negative feelings associated with that and like to help. It's all about daily lifestyle decisions and habit building. Motivation is temporary, good habits are forever.

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Get in a car accident, force yourself to walk everywhere. Worked for me Smile

Down 10 lbs because of an unhealthy amount of stress and 10k steps daily. But seriously, buying a cheap step tracker or even using an app that has a step goal is great motivation.
If you're in Canada, download Carrot Rewards, If you meet your step goal, it will give you points towards rewards program. I have it connected to my Scene card so I get points towards free movies if I walk everyday.
Try it out

can i join but going the opposite way?

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

I was 211. Hard work and doing nothing made me get great progress and now I'm Currently at 233 :(
V interested in doing this though

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

02-26-2019, 01:55 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: can i join but going the opposite way?
let's get big

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

02-26-2019, 02:24 PMToeDragon84 Wrote:
02-26-2019, 01:55 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: can i join but going the opposite way?
let's get big

i lost 20lbs from hurting my shoulder and not being able to gym. swole brothers?

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

I'm in, I went from 285-220s and now I'm probably back close to where I started. I'll post a weight every sunday as well.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

02-26-2019, 02:29 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
02-26-2019, 02:24 PMToeDragon84 Wrote: let's get big

i lost 20lbs from hurting my shoulder and not being able to gym. swole brothers?

Yeah, I want to become a male cheerleader.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]