Create Account

Official i no wanna be fat no mo'

Haven't updated in a while cause I had a relapse. Weighed in 2 weeks ago at the gym and I was 95,7kg and weighed in yesterday and I was 93,3. So that's almost 2,5kg in 2 weeks. Showed my metabolical age was the same as my actual age, so that's not too bad. Me and my girlfriend are also tracking what we eat just to be more aware of what is high on calories and what isn't. That helps a lot.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

I've been doing light IF. Started with a month of just eating between 11-19. No change in what I ate just when.
Didn't yeild and results but set a good start of a habit. This month I started also cutting carbs and eating more greens and less restaurant food at work. Down 4 kilos. =)

RETIRED

Down 3kg since I started going to the gym again 3 weeks ago.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Meanwhile I’m tryna gain weight so I gotta turn sideways to walk through doors.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I joined another hockey league and am playing tennis every day after work for about an hour. Not as intense as going to the gym but I've found that I'm much more likely to go do it because it's fun so I think it's helping me cut weight a lot better than running for an hour.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

good work everyone here

proud of u all

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

I started counting calories and watching how much I eat back in January. Start of the year I was around 300lbs and as of last Monday (7/29) I'm down to 270lbs. All I had to do was stop eating like a pig who knew.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

@スウェグキング Interview

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

09-30-2019, 03:30 AMToeDragon84 Wrote: @スウェグキング  Interview

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

09-30-2019, 09:30 AMスウェグキング Wrote:
09-30-2019, 03:30 AMToeDragon84 Wrote: @スウェグキング  Interview

[Image: giphy.gif]

Don't stop trying. You wont always do things perfectly, know you're able to persist, go in the right direction more often than not. Everything will feel a lot better as you drop weight. You can follow through with not being fat anymore, it's a common desire. You have the control. Even if it takes longer than you want, it'll probably be awesome. I love the first post in here, and success people share, i hope you update this with your own.

@スウェグキング

06-22-2020, 01:14 AMToeDragon84 Wrote: @スウェグキング

Ily

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

06-22-2020, 01:14 AMToeDragon84 Wrote: @スウェグキング

I am still fat and uggo

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

This still a thing?

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

Lost 15 lbs this month because of a gallstone. Lowest weight I've been in like 7 years.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]