Create Account

MantoRune 14/6
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2019, 11:44 AM by Emiko.)

[Image: vx5cLEY.png] 

[Image: EilD8Dv.png] 
[Image: Ws1kWvO.png]
[Image: 1YKigSo.png]
[Image: dyjFAAr.png]
[Image: LXhX9pf.png]
part one of many!

Hockey cards:

All 6 cards in this submission will be graded together, because they are clearly part of a series and have all the same look. More or less at least.
They all look nice, but I don't know why all the renders except the 5th one are so out of focus. The background shouldn't be more in focus than the foreground element and that somehow bothers me. On the first three cards the text covers parts of the render and that makes it a bit hard to read. The overall style of the card looks very good, but since you need an SHL logo on the card (according to the rules) to get full points, I'll give you a 3.5/5 for 5 of them and a 4/5 for card #5 due to what was mentioned above.

Total: 1.29M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]