Create Account

Who is Fedor Shirobokov Road to the Draft Issue 1

Hello and Welcome to the first Issue of Road to the Draft in this Journal we want to hit a Talent in the spotlight we scouted the whole draft for S28 and want to give all the spotlight to the New Talent Fedor Shirobokov who is he where he comes from and what makes him special.

Fedor was born 04 th of July 2000 in Omsk Russia in the Age of 4 He learned to Skate and Play hockey in the Youth acedemy of Avangard Omsk in the Age of 6 He and his family has given the opportunity to go to Germany to get an brighter future, his family took it and since then he was playing hockey in germany in the german youth league for the "Jungadler Mannheim". We had the chance to speak with him and here are the interview:

Road to the Draft: Hello Fedor nice to meet you how did you get to Hockey and what are your goals that you want to recieve?

Fedor: Hello good to be here i Learned to Play hockey over in Russia i always loved this game over in Russia but after i got here in Germany i was inspired by such Players as the Hall of Famer Chris Mc-Zehrl and maybe Future Hall of Famer Fabian Fuhrberg you always look up on this SHL cup Winners and Hall of Famers and i wanna get this far aswell with my sports and once call me an Cup winner or Hall of Famer.

RttD: High Goals for an young talent with no Experince in American Hockey how you want to get there do you got any help?

F: Chris Mc-Zehrl and Fabian Fuhrberg the Panthers Legend are still arround and said they would help me when i need the help and i'm very thank full for this opportunity from such legends and i think every gm and the other german guys in this league would help me any time.

RttD: So you have special Relationship to Chris Mc-Zehrl or Fabian Fuhrberg?

I saw the Games when Fabian was playing when i was a small child in German TV and it's inspred me to once play in the SHL i always wanted to keep the Puck away from the Net but not as an Goalie i wanted to be an defender because for playing forward i was to tall and everyone can play forward and i don't know if you knew it but Chris and Fabian are close Friends even if they never played for the same team they never let them down against all odds this is somthing special in hockey.

RtD: So you see your self as a german guy even you born in russia how does it comes?

F: Yes i was born in Russia i lived there 6 years but i just remember from some school and hockey stuff out of russia but my whole life i live in germany i speak german i think german i'm a german guy with some russian influences i think these are good

Rttd: Ok thanks for this opinon the smjhl season comes to an end and you have the opportunity to play for any team who are contacting you do you have any preferences?

F: I wanna win the youth cup this whould be great beside this i don't have a clear preference any Team can contact me if they like to.

RttD: Allright SMJHL Teams you heared here first this man wanna play and win the cup go get him. What are your Hobbys beside Hockey whate are you doin in your Freetime?

F: Hockey isn't just an hobby for me it's a profession it's my relgion i love hockey and i bet you wanna hear russian cliche stuff, like i wrestle bears and drink wodka all the time no i'm a normal guy who listens to music eating pizza chatting with girls normal stuff.

RttD: Your an Pretty tall player how do you think you can Defend well in a sport which is so fast paced.

F: Do you know Zdeno Chara? He is same height and weight as me and he can outplay faster players with his skating and defending skills and has a load of an shot i think i can do the same with my body an experince of course there is only one Zdeno Chara and i don't wanna be a copy from him but when i could be half as goodd as him i achive a lot in my hockey career.

RttD Do you have any last word for you German or Russian Fans?

F: For the German fans: Es ist toll hier zu sein und ich freue mich Bald in der SHL unser land zusammen mit den anderen deutschen Jungs zu Reprästieren.

For the Russians: Nastrovje Wink

RttD: All right thanks for your time i cross my fingers that your hopes gonna get true.

F: thanks for having me.

Allright this was an intresting and exiting interview with this elite prospect with a bright future laying in front of him we hope we could you an small sight into his life and how he's living this is the end of the first issue of Road to the Draft.

In the next Issue of Road to the Draft we spoak with ex Team Mates of Fedor and his Mentor Fabian Fuhrberg.

Thanks for Reading your Road to the Draft Team.

907 words i'm too shitty for 1000 ^^

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Confusion - 02-13-2016, 07:18 PM
[No subject] - by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD - 02-13-2016, 07:20 PM