Create Account

Udderly Wisco Boys Ep 1

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Jul 9 2017, 12:41 AM
This was a good time. I hope you do some more.  Cheers

With that out of the way, now the criticism.  Tongue

I felt you gave short shrift to my man Esa a little. The guy has never failed to be successful as a GM, whether in Detroit or Calgary. They missed the playoffs one single season and that's about it. He's won a Four Star cup and numerous Challenge cups and been a playoff force the other seasons. He knows how to arrange and run lines. That proof has already been seen in the pudding.

Alright, got that out of my system. You two are both nice and knowledgable fellas. You have a lot to say about the league and I look forward to hearing more of it.

Thanks Slap! No hate at all to Esa... He knows I love him and one of the GMs I respect the utmost in the league. Per the narrative... It's always easy to look at the team that should be in and doesn't make it. The West is a shit show and I'm glad to see Esa and the boys back to their ways of domination this season. But if that team could hurry up and retire it would make my life much more God damn easier Tongue

[Image: Wally.png]

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Wally - 07-09-2017, 01:01 AM
[No subject] - by Slappydoodle - 07-09-2017, 02:41 AM
[No subject] - by Wally - 07-09-2017, 03:43 AM
[No subject] - by fgh - 07-09-2017, 05:00 AM
[No subject] - by Rich - 07-09-2017, 10:51 AM
[No subject] - by Wally - 07-09-2017, 11:28 AM
[No subject] - by Slappydoodle - 07-09-2017, 01:05 PM
[No subject] - by tweedledunn - 07-09-2017, 01:44 PM
[No subject] - by Wally - 07-09-2017, 01:54 PM