Create Account

S42 Earlybird PT - IIHF Championships

Tommy Salami has brought disgrace upon my family. He may only be my cousin, but the way he treated his time in the SHL is laughable! He had all the potential to become something great and he failed to do it. I have learned from his mistakes and I will not let the same things happen to me. I looked up to my cousin, wanted to follow in his footsteps and join him in the SHL. That can never happen now, his career is done, announcing his retirement just as I'm entering the league. The past is the past now, I am going to make sure that no one remembers Salami after they get a taste of Pepperoni. I'm going to represent my home country Canada and lead them to gold unlike Salami who took the easy road playing bottom pair minutes winning a gold medal for the evil Germans. I'm going to win scoring titles, I'm going to win championships, I'm going to be Tony Pepperoni.

Messages In This Thread
S42 Earlybird PT - IIHF Championships - by Jenny - 07-02-2018, 05:09 PM
RE: S42 Earlybird PT - IIHF Championships - by Sean - 07-05-2018, 09:29 PM