Create Account

S43 Renegades Interested Prospects

Who is your player:
Nicholas Williams  Scarecrows

How do you think you'd fit in an LR with some "abrasive" characters:
I can handle myself. Some of the players on Texas are St. Louis alums and I would like to join them, not to mention the awesome Captain.

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?:
I would prefer to stay in juniors for as long as I can, I would like to be there for a minimum of 3 seasons.

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs):
9. I am loyal to my team colors. The only way to lose me is to exclude me from the locker room or trade me. 

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?:
I am creating media as much as I need to. I also just got hired to be a scout for NJBadApple's Scouting Agency.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Messages In This Thread
S43 Renegades Interested Prospects - by dankoa - 08-10-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: S43 Renegades Interested Prospects - by Nictox - 08-11-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: S43 Renegades Interested Prospects - by JURT - 08-16-2018, 10:41 AM