Create Account

League Personal Conduct Change / Slash Suspension

@Nobody had an extremely extensive list in explain 2.0 and I think it’s very much something we should consider for the betterment of the community and site as a whole. If we truly want to get past hateful speech and harmful stereotypes we have to be proactive and not reactive. If we simply react then we’re allowing the hateful, cancerous elements of this site to dictate the terms of engagement. I don’t think any one of us want that.

09-13-2018, 05:12 PMNUCK Wrote: If I didnt have a Canadian flag as a tattoo, I would have gotten shit kicked by 5 people in Switzerland. They accused me of being an American and were about to pound me good until I showed them my tatty. As soon as they seen it, they apologized and walked away.

True story

Messages In This Thread
RE: League Personal Conduct Change / Slash Suspension - by Bzerkap - 09-14-2018, 05:19 PM