Create Account

League Personal Conduct Change / Slash Suspension

09-15-2018, 04:16 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: Again, everyone should note that these new rules fall under this umbrella:

Quote:Personal attacks, excessive trolling and trolling in a malicious way, baiting and spamming, racist or homophobic remarks and any other types of comments that are meant to slander members of a certain religious, ethnic group, or those with disabilities will not be tolerated.

If you're not using gay as a slur, I can't imagine it would be punished by this rule. If you aren't sure if what you're saying can be punished by this rule, you should probably do everyone a huge favor and not say it.

Okay ye this umbereellla makes sense maybe i should learn to read the whole thing better. 

I don't think there should be a list of banned words at all though. Down the line this invites people to push things, use new words just to see if they can get away with it. We really gotta write it down not to call each other the N word? HO should just hand out punishments as necessary cause the addition of rules like this is going have people that act in response to the rules, will be shitty people outing themselves, but that happens anyways and there's just more potential unnecessary drama.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: League Personal Conduct Change / Slash Suspension - by ToeDragon84 - 09-15-2018, 04:46 AM