Create Account

League Personal Conduct Change / Slash Suspension
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018, 04:53 PM by RomanesEuntDomus.)

09-16-2018, 01:58 PMMack Wrote: This is the dumbest thing I have come across on this site yet and I have seen a lot of stupid shit on here.

When I joined this league the coolest thing about it was the locker room feel. How we could be men/boys on here and JOKE around and say whatever we wanted. Now everyone is a special snowflake who gets offended by other peoples words. The way that this @Wally SJW is handling this is terrible. I agree that having three HO members all on one team should not be allowed.

The league doesn't have a problem handling bad apples. Whenever someone goes out of their way to really be an asshole, they always get dealt with. If people are looking for a Safe Space forum they can check out: http://ourworldsafespace.forumotion.com/

How about all the babies who get offended by other people's words on a computer screen just get a snowflake avatar so we all know to be extra special to them.

No wonder this league has so much trouble bringing in new people, it is going downhill so fast.

Damn, almost had bingo!

[Image: 777.jpg]

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: League Personal Conduct Change / Slash Suspension - by RomanesEuntDomus - 09-16-2018, 04:52 PM