Create Account

S44: St. Louis Interested Prospects

Player Name:Cassius Darrow
Position:Defense
What type of player are you looking to create? (NHL Comparison)Imagine Ryan Murray without the injuries. Good skating, strong two-way defenseman with high passing. Able to play in all situations and complement the players around him.
Do you want to be a pass first or shoot first player?Pass first
Are you open to positional changes as the teams needs?Potentially, though I don't see my build thriving as a forward
Sim League Experience (WFL,VHL,SBA ect.):None so far
Why are You Interested in the Scarecrows?Mr. Darrow is German and already knows he looks good in your colors. He also wants to be part of winning and can help take on any role the Scarecrows need among their defensemen.
How active do you plan to be on a scale of 1-10?6-7 at least
Are you in School, Work or other?I'm currently applying for a new job, so that might change my schedule/availability
Favorite NHL Team?Columbus Blue Jackets
Whats your favorite song currently?This changes SO OFTEN. I'll go with How We Start - Brian Lowdermilk
Do you prefer Discord or Forum based communication?Discord
Are you a gamer? If so which games are you playing currently?I don't identify as a gamer, though I do play some games here and there. I most recently was doing a Fire Emblem Fates Revelation PMU with some help from the people over at r/fireemblem

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Messages In This Thread
S44: St. Louis Interested Prospects - by TML99 - 10-19-2018, 12:13 PM
RE: S44: St. Louis Interested Prospects - by ej27 - 10-20-2018, 07:46 PM
RE: S44: St. Louis Interested Prospects - by bana - 10-21-2018, 06:17 PM
RE: S44: St. Louis Interested Prospects - by hhh81 - 10-22-2018, 03:38 PM
RE: S44: St. Louis Interested Prospects - by Rush - 10-23-2018, 04:56 PM
RE: S44: St. Louis Interested Prospects - by LB. - 10-24-2018, 04:29 PM
RE: S44: St. Louis Interested Prospects - by Kris - 10-25-2018, 10:24 AM
RE: S44: St. Louis Interested Prospects - by sash - 10-25-2018, 05:22 PM